So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Have at it, mateys. Yon Chatelaine is yer contact for the German sossinges. Don’t worry - the sauerkraut will ‘keep’.
Soo xx

7 Likes

There really izz. Trust me.
Soo xx

7 Likes

Yum

We are awaiting guests for an BBQ

Smoked chicken

Rib eye steak

Pudding being brung by guests

7 Likes

Blackberry Loaf #2 is just as much a failure as #1, so I must make it safe before the guests arrive tomorrow.

6 Likes

Wot a valiant and selfless Dunnock you are.

5 Likes

I’m fine wiv Sossinges, but Sauerkraut isn’t really my thing, unless I know who has made it

Have just shared an Bottle of Fizz wiv NDN & Wilde Hilde on the grounds that I needed Kreislauftropfen

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Dahlink, at a party when your hostess urges you to circulate, that really isn’t what she means.

You’re welcome ;- )
G xxx

6 Likes

Snork !

I have just added the missing ‘t’…

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

You don’t want T…

You want slammers!

6 Likes

(works better spoken loud)

6 Likes

I quite agree, Fishy

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Aye, reet. My thorts perzackerly.

As for missing 't’s, I have no clue.

Today was spent, largely, with a theatre-loving rellie-in-law. She was, as ever, outspoken and a bit bonkers. We both love her, but she’ll never know I told you such.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I am going to bed soon, with a long and full day ahead of me with Sudden Daughter, who needs to look at Plates with me. This involves a journey to another town, because the John Lewis in the local one doesn’t stock the Plates that she fancies from what she has seen of them on the internet. I shall buy them for her as her flat-warming present (from the maker, where they are cheaper), but not without her having seen them properly and made quite sure that she really likes them.

So I need sleep. The next-door patio is finished, but they started to do things to the road down the hill using a pile-driver at eight this morning…

6 Likes

Urrrk! Have fun with Sudden Daughter, and good luck plate-hunting. Sleep well, Fishy

6 Likes

Have a Good Night of Sleep before tomorrow’s efforts, Fishers. I hate pile-drivers (too much of that happening around here). Have a lie-in and breakfast-in-bed-without-crumbs delivered by bee means breakfast. Okay - it’s a bit rubbish as a strapline.
Soo (otb) xx

6 Likes

I don’t s’pose one could set the Slaughterbot loose to hunt crumbs in the bed. Pity, that.

6 Likes

Not with someone in the bed, no. That would be foolhardy. But otherwise, I see no insuperable obstacles.

Oh, that has reminded me. I woke up this morning [haha, now shove it, you lot, I’m not in the 'umour right now] and looked at the bit of duvet nearest and thought “What a neat hole I burned there; and the edges aren’t even charred”.
It was a buttonhole, the duvet having reversed polarity at some point; and I have never smoked in bed save for obvious exceptions, about three centuries ago.

6 Likes

I still dream of smoking in bed, Gus. Gawds.
Night,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Good night, Soo (and yer flora)
G xx

6 Likes

Happy busy Birthday, dear Fishy!

6 Likes