So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

OI SPARRER!!!

The chatelaine’s hot crusts are getting cold here

Help me to get her hot buttered crusts to her please

6 Likes

[yawnity] tseep.

[crankity]
[crankity]
[crankity]
[crankity]

ker-TWOING

6 Likes

Thank you wee birdie

I will keep you some extra bacon butties

6 Likes

\________/ <---- Landed in me Plate,too

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

This is a computer case you can buy now.

What happened to “keep the dust out”? Not to mention “be vaguely small”?

7 Likes

Urk

Has it got things the likes of me understand?

Keyboard screen power button etc…

5 Likes

Gnhhh? Wot? WHY?

5 Likes

Gus: To appeal to eleven-year-old boys, or middle-aged men who wish they were?

Twellsy: keyboard and screen are separate units. The power button is probably on the right near the bottom, which I think is the “front”.

5 Likes

That computer case looks a reet mess, Hedgers.
Soo xx

7 Likes

So does my Emergency Spanish Chicken, called such because there was some chorizo and a pepper wot needed using up. I expect it will be edible.

I am off cat-wrangling duty tonight, yay! She has been vey good and only protested mildly about medication and eaten more of her food than I expected, but it is a Weight Off My Mind, which is not a particularly notable load-bearing structure at the best of times.

The Cellar has been suspiciously quiet. Makes me worry about what youse might be up to, tbh.

7 Likes

Just what I’ve been thinking.

I s’pose it’s possible that we’ve all been thinking the same, but none of us saying anything.

7 Likes

OK, clearly not. It’s just you’n’me Gus, the rest are up to something, and we’re all left out.

Sniff.

Drink?

7 Likes

Snuggle up, TFM. I’m not up to anything. Just sitting in my beely corner, trying not to buzz.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Whenever I can, Dahlink.
Pitcher of something strong yet icy and sophisticated? Nah? Oh well, turps it is ;- ) Although I must say if we had a certain Dunnock on strength, said passerine makes a beeeyoootiful Soixante-quinze. Champagne, gin, sirop, lemon juice… It is a lot of wonderfulness in the one glass.

6 Likes

Calling Dunnock

Calling Dunnock…

6 Likes

Is buzzing especially unwelcome, soo? I can’t see anyone here minding, so long as you don’t buzz off, we wouldn’t want that.

5 Likes

My buzzliness can be irritating TFM. Like:

But, that doesn’t apply to denizens of this Cellar.

Soo xx

5 Likes

If you really want to know, I am reading. http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

And That Bird is out playing silly boardgames in a pub.

Not shutting anyone out of anything really…

Sudden Daughter says she liked the blackberry-and-apple cake, and also that her team won their rugby game handily and she scored a goal. So that’s all good too.

6 Likes

For some reason, well an obvious reason really, that has brought Arthur Askey to mind.

6 Likes

I do hope I haven’t given anyone else a Busy Bee earworm, only, I’ve gorn and bloody well given myself one!

4 Likes