So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Excellent work!

5 Likes

Gus dear

Any limpets I have come across are toothless

So why do you want toothpaste?

6 Likes

Probably safer not to ask.

5 Likes

Radula paste costs lots more. And as for what they want for beak-scrubbing…

5 Likes

It keeps me shell minty fresh and pimple-free. Plus I squirts it in gulls’ eyes.

5 Likes

Apparently toothpaste is also good for ‘reviving’ piano keys. Makes sense, I suppose…
You all do know that it helps stop bites itching, I hope.

6 Likes

Good for cleaning jewellery, too, a bit like jeweller’s rouge in its effect.

5 Likes

I suppose it saves on the Gin, dahlink, although it is brilliant (ha!) for cleaning rings

3 Likes

Sunset over Heathrow.

5 Likes

Really rather lovely.
We had similar colours here but of course I couldn’t see so much of them, because of the houses in between.

5 Likes

We had a pleasant time dining outside in the last sun and sunset

It is such a treat having the this weather to extend the summer living as long as possible

5 Likes

I can always tell when there is a spectacular sunset happening here: the houses on the other side of the road from my study window go pink-and-orange, and then I go and look out over the valley in the other direction.

6 Likes

…whereas a Lesser Fish might call the fire brigade.

6 Likes

I’m on the Vodka …

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Jolly good. Alles est in Ordnung.

6 Likes

Or “the spoilsports”, as some of us might say.

6 Likes

We face another of this type, come Saturday. The weather up in NW Scotland has been truly miserable, for most of the year. ‘Never mind’, we buzz cheerily, ‘we have all of the necessary clothing and we are tuff’. The weather has warmed up and the blurry midges seem to be enjoying an extra breeding season and won’t have boogered off before we arrive.

No, I haven’t packed him, just his apparel. Wot?

Soo xx

6 Likes

Best dreams, Cellarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

That won’t stop a medium-determined midge wiv its little midgy wirecutters and gelignite.

Orf to me nest.

6 Likes

That will be their weeny mandibles, Dere. With rearward-directed tiny teeth on the mandibular edges and an overall mouth arrangement which permits only retraction because of the way muscular midgey stuff is hooked over the edges of the mandibles, apparently. Nasty bitey wee feckers, in other words. But they are truly screwed if they want to spit something out, afaics.
Meanwhile, Soo and Mr Bee, read, learn, inwardly digest and practise

4 Likes