So, who wants to help ... to flummox the cellar?

We know we are merely cat slaves

5 Likes

Question for Joe, most likely. Iā€™m looking to get myself a decent microphone for my radio; the Heil PR77D looks like it would do me nicely (the purple one of course!). Remembering this is amateur radio, not FM studio standard, what think you? As I do the local radio club news reading Iā€™m definitely looking for something better than the standard hand held push-to-talk jobbie :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Still cold & wet here

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

But how are you, forra Monday, Darling?
Gxx

6 Likes

So far so good,thank-you, with the usual creaks & pains. The Bluddy Wevver doesnā€™t help.

The Lasagne are ready to go into the oven though, they are just ā€˜firming upā€™ in the 'fridge, & Laundry has been done.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Laundry has been done, quiches made for Mr Beeā€™s lunches and walkies were taken. It was sheer luxury to not feel sick or sore. Yay! Oh, the Amelanchier was trimmed , this morning.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I am so glad that you are finally feeling A Bit More The Thing, after all that hoofaraw and horror.

6 Likes

Thanks, Fishers. Had I had access to decent medical services, I may not have toiled through such rubbish. However, onward and upward!

Soo xx

6 Likes

What does that mean?

Soo xx

6 Likes

What it sounds like! confusion and fuss.

5 Likes

Butā€¦fussā€¦

Foofaraw is also a good one.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Their fuss, not yours. Didnā€™t they give you out of date medication? I bloody hope that made them fuss a bit when they were told!

6 Likes

I donā€™t think they could give a flying f*rt, Fishers. I am only just drawing up the strength to tackle the blighters. Thanks for clarification.
Soo xx

6 Likes

The really awful thing is that they have always been like that, Soo, & now they have the ā€˜Covid Get Out Of Jail Freeā€™ card to use tooā€¦

:cocktail:Medicinal Gin

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Quite. This privilege is used widely across our society (if such we are allowed to imagine)ā€¦

Soo xx

6 Likes

I was at the pain professor today

I am scheduled for rhizotomy in my neck next week

And a scan of my shoulder to see what is going on with the shattered muscle that is still bruised

I am just grateful to the Bull for his insistence on medical insurance

Here itā€™s a point of pride to carry insurance if you can afford it and a medical card is issued to folk who cannot afford to pay for the insurance

A bit of a hybrid system that leaves nobody untreated though facilities in private clinics and hospitals are not as overwhelmed as the general medical facilities

I am so glad that our wee :honeybee: is getting to be more like herself

I also hope that a Chatelaine is able to sleep and awake refreshed and feeling better

Gus is suspiciously quiet

I worry about this

Is she practicing saxophonisticide or just buried under the Oaf?

6 Likes

Shh. Plottinā€™ā€¦

6 Likes

Do you need help with the plot dear Gus?

6 Likes

I am uncomfortable with this, tbh. My Mother was a District Midwife before our NHS was born, She was hugely proud (and grateful) that, upon its inception, she had no need to hand bills for childbirth over to women who simply couldnā€™t afford to pay.

I hope that your nerve-numbing procedure is successful, Twellsy. You really do deserve relief.

Good nights, all.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Soo thereā€™s no National Insurance here so the state run Voluntary Health Insurance subsidises the rest of the population

Nobody is untreated or given huge bills

My nerve cauterising is next Friday

Arthuritis of the neck that is made worse by a bad fall ainā€™t fun but I try not to moan like others on this site

5 Likes