So, who wants to help ... to frivol in the cellar? (Part 1)

The new cellar is looking rather bare, but a crack team of interior decorators is expected imminently. All the usual Supplies are in place, though, and the Gin Lake has been freshly dredged and a surprising quantity of sequins recovered.

The customary signage is in place: above the door, ‘Never say no to a Medicinal’, and just within

DRINKS ARE
NOT ALLOWED
ON THE
OUTSIDE

5 Likes

Have we moved?

Is my trapeze outside?

Gimme back my squeakwins

6 Likes

I think that Champagne is called for… :clinking_glasses::champagne:

Thank-you Gus

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Thank you, Dahlink. Twellsy might need summat stronger, though, when I explain that the sequin haul has been donated to the Distressed Drag Artistes Benevolent Association.

6 Likes

MY sequins that I kept shiny in the gin lake given away??

Swoon

Sniff of sal volatile
Kicking dancing shoesies on

And limpet/ 3W feud started

5 Likes

Been to see my
Respiratory Insultant

I may have been true to type and bought new wedge heeled pair of flip flops that are diamonte straps on a silver base

I love them

6 Likes

And my Cream Horn moulds are due to arrive this evening … woohoooo!!! As we’re away this week-end, I was very good and didn’t get any cream - yet - will get that delivered Monday. Got frozen puff pastry, got Dalfour jam, so early next week expect a platetray of jammy cream horns to be close to the entrance :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Only if you buy dark chocolate for them

6 Likes

I have been to the parcel delivery depot to both collect, & post. Itizz hot & breezy.

Tonight there will be a Super Thunder Moon to match my Super Thunder Head…

Pours Medicinals

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

We’ve continued to hurtle. All well.

6 Likes

[delicate fish- and birdly erpage]

7 Likes

That looks nice

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

It’s the needless slaughter of lettuce wot distresses me… [grinnity]

Gawd, yes, it does look lovely.

6 Likes

Sounds delightful, but I’ve never worked out how to ingest the things with even a semblance of elegance.

Lequel St. Dalfour?

6 Likes

I’d prefer brandy snaps, filled with cream. I know that these are not on the menu :grinning:

We have booked an hotel in Embra for a few nights around D-Day. I can cope with almost anything, but not with sleeping in the car or alongside Poodle. Unfortunately, other rellies living nearby find themselves on Mull, for the duration. Ah - gin!

Soo xx

6 Likes

I could definitely eat that with pleasure, F-Ds.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Oh, Soo ;- (
Can you not just whisk Poodle to you forran extended visit and take her back up with you as and when?
Probably not helpful, Gus.
Gxx
Profiterole limpet, me, but a good BS is an Good Thing.

6 Likes

Perfectly sensible, Gus, but we’d like to help the humans, too. I’ve never stayed inna Premier Inn, so it’ll be an education.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I think my priorities are often rather skewed, dear Bee. I’m sorry. Heartfelt good wishes to all, with an extra flurfle to beauteous Poodle.
Love,
Gus

6 Likes

No need for ‘sorry’, Gus xx. Mr Bee would prefer more certainty and less splurging of vulgar cash, but I have put all of my feetses down.

Soo xx

6 Likes