So, who wants to help ... to frivol in the cellar? (Part 1)

And how was Poodle? Oh, and the others? ;- )
Gxx

6 Likes

Poodle was gorgeous and Absolutely Delighted to see us - particularly me, which is against the run of play (Iā€™m the boring one, who is only good for furfles and cuddles). She is very good around the Baby and all credit to her. Baby is thriving - I think that he is sucking life-force from his parents, who are completely jiggered with lack of sleep.

I shall, guiltily, climb the apples and pears for sleep. We had a colicky Baby and it was very hard going, for a while. Having insight is only so helpful and telling sleep-deprived people that ā€˜this too shall passā€™ can result in gnashing of teeth.

Twellsy - I hope that you have a restful night. Best nights, then, Cellarites.

Soo xx

4 Likes

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: Tops up Gin

Candles lit here, too

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Mwahs, Carinthia. :kissing_heart:

Soo xx

5 Likes

Candles already fired-up this morning.
Rubbish night here. I do hope that everyone else fared better.

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

I recommend a return to bed, Darling. Or at least declining elegantly on a chaise with a soothing Pitcher to hand. Not got a Pitcher myself, but I do have a Bitey Cat, maddened by the buttons on me placket. Sigh.
Gxx

4 Likes

Not a good night for me either

The Bull was cheerfully eating toast and drinking coffee when he rang earlier

Hospital breakfast time is a bit early for me

7 Likes

Just make sure that you donā€™t do anything Stoopeeed, Twellsyā€¦

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

And really, thatā€™s nearly as good, innit?

yardarm

5 Likes

I am all undone

Motorsport family has heard about the Bull and I got a Call from the rallies committee chairman offering to help by taking a parcel of nessessary things to him
He will get stuff in Dunnes and drop it off at the hospital as he lives close to it and Dunnes is nearby

I made him guffaw when I told him he was a fairy godmother and he looked a treat in his pink ballet frock and tarara

So I am in tears at the generosity of the rally crowd

The news went from Carlow to Cork to Kerry with only one person in Carlow being advised that the Bull was unwell and not able to do results on the wee event today

7 Likes

Sometimes, the kindness undoes oneā€¦

I am quite sure that your friends look after Mr Wells during your many incarcerations , Twellsy.

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

They do keep the Bull sane

Itā€™s the novelty of being on the receiving end that caught me and made me shed a tear or two

5 Likes

Oof

Have, hopefully, ordered enuff medication to cover a trip to Austria.

Liberates Pitcher

Proffers others

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

Wowza!
Soo xx

5 Likes

Good you always come Alive in Austria

6 Likes

I imagine that it is useful to be somewhat alive to make the trip in the first place. Good for you, Carinthia!

Howzit going, Twellsy?

Soo xx

5 Likes

My phone never rang so much with well wlshers

7 Likes

Any news of yon Bull?
Gxx

5 Likes

Itā€™s tinged with summat else this time, Iā€™m afraid.

A Noo group is, supposedly, buying the lease for the Hotel for the next 30 years, & they want the 200 Dauercampers to leave the site by the end of September, so that they can turn it into a 5 Star Glamping Siteā€¦ :cry:

Thatā€™s over 45 years of my life, & many others about to be consigned to whatever.
Thereā€™s no wonder I have felt so Bluddy Ruffā€¦

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

Damn. Iā€™m sorry.

5 Likes