So, who wants to help ... to frivol in the cellar? (Part 1)

As am I. Very sad.

Soo xx

5 Likes

The bastards are probably addicted to The sodding Archers. Glamping my arse.
Grrr.
Gxx

5 Likes

We are protesting, & there is a public right of way to the lake, which may help us, as 5Star Glampers won’t want the Hoi Polloi tramping through, but it’s all very distressing.

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

So it is. I am so very sad for you, all. Beely and Poppy candles lit.

Soo xx

5 Likes

An oxymoron, if ever I read one. Bah, to the lot ovvem.

Soo xx

7 Likes

yardarm

it’s only going to get hotter

:ice_cube:
:arrow_down:
:cocktail:

4 Likes

We even have a weather warning for this week

I am really happy about this

4 Likes

26° outside ATM

I am hoping to shake off the Mondayish feeling & collect my Sunday newspaper later. I will need to apply sunscreen first.

Today is, apparently, International Cats Day

I hope that they aren’t too troubled in their fur coats

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Walkies; well, too hot and it’s gonna get hotter. We’re seriously soft oop north. Can’t be doin’ wivvit. I wear SPF 30-50 every day, Carinthia. I hope that Monday is being kind to you.

How is Yon Bull, Twellsy?

Soo xx

5 Likes

The medication makes my already sensitive skin even worse, Soo, so I wear Ultrasun Factor 50 every day. That protects against the UVA rays too, & only needs to be applied once.

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Are you able to take vitamin D, Carinthia?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Oh yes, & am now prescribed more than double the dose I had previously been taking.

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

The Bull is en route home

I am really happy about this

7 Likes

So are we, Twellsy

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

I hope that any problems have been sussed and that you’ll both be safe and happy.

Have some pasta bake:

Soo xx

6 Likes

Very glad to hear it.

It occurs to me that with the addition of a strategically placed C what we have there is ‘homemade steak pie’ after being passed through Google Translate a few times;- )

6 Likes

Snorkity Snork, Gus

Is The Oaf at home, or still out on the razzle, celebrating International Cats Day?

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Razzling, Darling. Not only is it International Cat Day, it is Bin Night, and he does like to check everyone is binning correctly. And there might be mattresses to climb like a deranged black & white koala. OK, only happened the once, but he lives in hope;- )
Gxx

6 Likes

Proffers Normous Pitcher…

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Thank you, Darling. Bottoms up!
Gxx

5 Likes