So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Twellsy, I don’t think you would have enough yarn, judging by this pattern.

https://petiteknit.myshopify.com/collections/adult/products/cumulus-blouse?variant=8288375570487

6 Likes

Thanks Gus

I will knit it single then - that should see me right

It will be my covid project

5 Likes

Oof

Uurrrkkk

Flump

I had to go to the Post Office, so used the trip out to get some local potatoes & eggs from the Farm Shop*

*Adam’s Happy Hens

Called at Tesco Express on the way back, to buy some Booze, it’s been that sort of day, & they had the square root of Eff All in the way of necessities

Another one closing at 10pm, instead of Midnight to restock the shelves

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

[vodkity]

Irregular verbs. I make sensible provisions for times of shortage, you are panic-buying, he is a hoarder.

5 Likes

Same here. Except I consider Beer a necessity at the moment (aye, Lent didn’t quite work out as planned) and they did have that.
I think I might be going a little Mad, though, since I wiped down the cans with a bleach solution before removing me rubber gloves (which were also shooshled around in the bleach).

5 Likes

Here is a question: just in case the postman has it, can one bake the letters in the oven and kill it? If so, at what heat and for how long?

5 Likes

Answered in the Viral DOOM thread.

5 Likes

Sorry: I thought I was on the VD thread…

Clearly I am tired and confused.

5 Likes

I gave up religion for Lent

My New Year’s resolution was to stop making unrealistic pledges

5 Likes

'kin 'ell! Coronavirus was bad enough…

5 Likes

Have poured meself an Medicinal Brandy…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Can’t say I blame you…

5 Likes

Am sipping a medicinal beer…

6 Likes

We all need fortification round about this time most evenings…

6 Likes

The Arctic Ocean has chlamydia.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/10/health/chlamydia-new-species-arctic-ocean-trnd/index.html

5 Likes

Adjusts Spex…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Someone I have no reason to mistrust was sitting in the Special Clinic, wondering if his appendage was about to drop off (turned out to be nothing untoward), and a bloke popped his head round the waiting room door, gave a wide grin and proclaimed ‘So it’s not just me, then…’. Apparently some of the clientele looked a bit prune-faced about that, which is surprising on one level and, I suppose, not at all on another.

5 Likes

The following is apropos of nothing. DS’ Cat, on hearing his return to the homestead:

I believe that the ‘whiskers forward friendly’ say it all, but I’m not an expert in Cat lingo.
Soo xx

6 Likes

That is a fine-looking cat.

6 Likes

Thanks, Fishers. She’s a Rescue and lurves ma Son. She can do no wrong.
Soo xx

6 Likes