So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Not as relieved as I am.

6 Likes

French onion soup here, wiv Cheesy Bread & cheese

I haven’t done any cooking, either, but I have the Saturday afternoon temperature drop, so need summat warming.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

You making masks too ?

7 Likes

Armrest. Behave.

tsssk

7 Likes

I made the fish & chips I spoke of a couple of days ago.

A blooming triumph. It’s been 3 months+ since I last had them. Possibly a record.

7 Likes

I did see a YouTube video of a woman wearing a ‘normal every day thong’ as a face mask… :eyes:

No thongs at Carinthia Towers
Every day or best…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Our chatelaine has elegant tailored underpinnings

Silk satin I believe

7 Likes

Shouldn’t be allowed.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Some of them are

These were the Sloggi basic black

The ones that come up to my neck…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

[yawnity]
Tseep!
(ticks “joined dawn chorus” box)

yardarm

6 Likes

Bacon butties on offer

Loaves just gone in the oven

6 Likes

Gawds

It seems a long time since the bacon butties

A ‘bitty’ sort of day food wise here, but onion soup has been consumed, & the rest is being reduced to make onion gravy ‘shots’ to freeze & use later.

Todays bargain was 500g of grapes for 50p, so am enjoying those with a glass or 2 of grape juice…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Aye. I’ve heard of ‘social distancing’ but this is excessive.
Gxx

5 Likes

We have enjoyed two Skypes and two Zooms, today. These take up so much time, somehow! Plus, a visit to a well-organised garden centre, to buy three Scabious plants, and cooking dinner - all of this around doing a fiendishly difficult jigsaw - and you’ll see how very buzzy yer bees have been.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Perhaps Twellsy is still pleating her lettuce? :wink: :kissing_heart:

Skype seems to have disappeared from my Waptop, Soo, & it will no longer update Firefox

Sigh

I can manage Zoom onna good day though…

I have lamb pieces with Garam Masala & garlic burbling in the concentrated oniony loveliness…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Maybe we could Zoom, sometime?
One of today’s Zoom-fests involved a Pentecostal dramatisation to be screened locally, next Sunday. I wozz St. Peter. The other Zoom was between some ovvan difficult political persuasion and, Mr Bee says, I bluddy aced it.
Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I’m sure that you did, Darling

An Question:

Are those ovvus who are Churchgoers getting weekly streaming of Services/support from their Church?

We do have Techie Nun, & FaceAche Group, which is good. but our Parish Priest is conspicuous by his absence, IMO

I can get livestreaming from the Vatican every day, & from Klagenfurt 2x weekly.
My Church is 300m away, & I don’t hear from him.

Pours Medicinal Brandy

Ponders

I will talk to Wise & Saintly Friend tomorrow, & arsk his opinion

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Take it from Feral: Skype, Zoom and Hangouts are all medium 'orrible for security and privacy. Jitsi on the other hand is Just Fine, as well as working entirely in the browser. (Better on Chrome/Chromium/Safari/Edge than on Firefox for now.)

Orf to me nest.

7 Likes

I believe Dearest Feral…

Carinthia.xx j

6 Likes

I will let Feral talk techie to yon Bull for platforms to use in our hovel as the Bull would making things go on my devices

My help desk wouldn’t dare break down

6 Likes