So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

In what sense, dere?
soz, Armers

5 Likes

A sound opinion, Carinthia. Mine were shoite.

Norty Gus.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Not the time of year for them, but should anyone have the opportunity of acquiring a black radish (they are rather sinister in appearance) then do so. I will then instruct you on what to do with it (shuttup at the back).
If you are allergic to or dislike walnuts, my instructions will be of little interest.

6 Likes

I have neither an allergy to nor a dislike of walnuts. Please share, Gus. Bearing in mind that yer bee is always well knackered, by this time, but I’ll catch up.

Best nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Gin, Darling

I am about to open some Naice Whaite Waine.

Today would have been Mr C’s 86th Birthday

Gulp

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Soo
On the recipe thread here

Recipes
Gxx

6 Likes

A candle is on the go, Darling.
Enjoy the wine.
Hugs
Gxxxx

6 Likes

rafanizou?

Fevvery Hugs forran Carinthia.

6 Likes

Salad. However, I’ve this pineapple going spare…

6 Likes

I am. Thanks for asking.

It was the 39th Anniversary of summat or orher today, which was a surprise to both of us. It was the day some eejit took a shot at the Queen as she Trooped the Colour if memories are working.

The day has been fine, until an hour ago when we viewed continuous sheet lightening & now it’s raining rather.

… but to an annoyance of surprising intensity in Mrs. Armrest our neighbours had work done on their hedges, for 8 continuous hours. I must say I had unreasonable thoughts.

7 Likes

I often have unreasonable thoughts too, dere, including but not limited to use of saxophone in an area residented by me.
Good wishes to the Surprising Missus. Oh, and you, obvs.
Gxx

7 Likes

And an entirely non-surprising

yardarm

6 Likes

Congratulations to Armers and his Surprising Wife!

It’s a dull but still day - good walking weather. Skype with DD and SiL later, zoom with neighbours this evening. It’s all go! Flip.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Good to see Armers and have news of the surprising one

Ulster fries ready

I did extra everything as we appear to have gannets in the cellar

8 Likes

Congratulations to the both of you, and I hope you soon remember what the summat or other was.

Gannets now? Didn’t we have enough pets in here already? I do enjoy watching gannets feed in the bay but I’m not wholly convinced I want them diving into the gin lake - and that fish will need to watch out!

8 Likes

Gawd elp the gannet that tries it.

8 Likes

I was saying that some folks in here eat like gannets especially puddings and cold sossiges

7 Likes

Well I suppose the dunnock could manage to swoop down on the chafing dishes from a great height…

In fact the dunnock probably does, now I come to think about it.

7 Likes

Nah, nah, none of that, not since That Fish got the Soviet-surplus surface-to-bird missiles anyway.

I sneaks in at grahnd level. I know my place.

7 Likes

No need to sneak in wee birdie

I know wee birdies need to be well fuelled as they expend lots of energy keeping cellarati in alkyfrolic beverages

6 Likes