So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Sounds as though it is, Fishy

Bluddy nuisance though

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

No bread for a week, probably, going by the previous time they sent a part and it took five working days.

I am trying to remember whether I actually did keep the old one in case it might make spares. And if so where it is!

6 Likes

Makes delicious beer though.

tseepity hic

6 Likes

Use the breadmaker forra week?

Thinking of Hot Buttered Crusts, of course…

Good luck with the search for the old bit

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I find Kenwood exemplary about the replacing of broken bits

We have 3 food processor attachment sets for our beastie

6 Likes

My latest acquisition is this - Stewart Variable Control Electric Propagator, 52 cm - Black. It should arrive in time for the beely wedding anniversary (43 years) on Wednesday. We have made a habit of buying ‘something useful’ for these dates. Our first anniversary was celebrated by the purchase of a brass letterbox, which Mr Bee applied in a lop-sided way to our front door. Thankfully, his DIY skills have improved. I could tell you all about the various celebratory gifts, but I fear you’d nod off before the expiration of the yardarm. Different strokes for differnt folks, I think.

Bah! to the lack of bread, Fishly-Dunnocks. Aldi sourdough is quite good.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Hurrah for the propagator! and a goodnight for all and probably sundry. Sundry being cats and allied trades. Because if they do not have a good night, there is no hope for those around them.

5 Likes

True. And a very good night to you, Fishers.
Soo xx

5 Likes

My ‘wazzer’, ancient slicing machine, & even more ancient food processor are all Kenwood.

As Fishy says, it’s prolly a design fault, or what we used to call a ‘Friday afternoon machine’.

My Mother, very daringly bought a Hotpoint Light & Easy vacuum cleaner, as the then ‘Which’ report said it was so good.

It was taken back to the shop so many times, that she gave up, & bought a Hoover Junior from the Hoover demonstrator in the Co-op.

Gawds, those were the days!

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

So they were, Carinthia. For one thing, she had to *rse herself to go to a shop. I merely clicked about (forra while) on me PC to find my perfect Propagator. I’ll dream upon this notion.

Goodnights, Cellarites. Best dreams.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin, Darling

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Vodka, my Sweet.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Please
Happy Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Mwah.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Makes note to have a bit of a buffet forra bee couple

6 Likes

The Co-op would collect repairs then, Soo…

Gawds

50 years ago…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Basically it’s Trigger’s broom isn’t it !!

5 Likes

And there’s an Aldi not far from us, now…

[vodkity] for them as does. Orf to me nest.

5 Likes

Thank-you Dunnock

Tsweep well

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Morning all

Bacon butties is ready for the delight of cellerati this morning

Bread still proving

6 Likes