So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Have you seen his claws? I suggest ‘negotiate’ rather than fight, tbh. Or I could make you some sardine pâté…

6 Likes

By the sound of it, so could he

6 Likes

Stuff and nonsense, boy! Cats are incapable of squeezing a lemon, which is rather integral to the process. Well, for a me-made S.P. it is. A smidge of cayenne doesn’t go amiss either, and I fear the poor beast would struggle with that, too.

But if I were not being a literal-minded PITA because I can, safe behind a screen, then I would have to concede that you make a Very Fair Point.

6 Likes

As we are a site he’ll never be on I shall inform us all that his name is Harvey Smith.

He’s old enough to have had to live that down & come to an era whete anyone under 40 doesn’t even find it mockable.

7 Likes

Since I feel that the majority of us are over 40, can’t you give us his address? We could go round en masse and compliment him on the dryness of his feet before a bit of mocking…

The fresh air and exercise would do us good, and it would be a good workout for him too, chasing the Cellar orff his laand wiv pitchforks and fings…

< search-engines companies hiring out small buses > < contemplates Supplies for the trip - ah, no: Soo, just bring yer drinks cupboard, there’s a good Bee, and I’ll make some cheese biscuits - we’ll be fine…>

7 Likes

Yer on, Gus!
Hang on - yer talkin’ cyber - yeah? On account of the Lent thing?
Just snuggle up in me cupboard, Dearie and I’ll join you in a dram or a few.
Cheese biscuits are a known Siren Call, after all.
Soo xx

6 Likes

The Gusly Cheese Biscuits are, Soo

Falls into an reverie…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Fuck that, Dahlink

< falls in to Soo’s cupboard (having already called an Emergency Sunday, but the less said about that the better) with a grateful cyber-sigh. And biscuits >

5 Likes

Hello, Gus xx. Budge along in the beely cupboard.
[Munch]
I am a very bad example.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I’m coming in

Hope it’s a big cupboard…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Loaf just out of the oven, if anyone’s interested…

6 Likes

It’s massive! Hang on - it’s The Cellar! Always here, always provisioned - regardless of drought or famine. All are welcome! More or less…

Soo xx

6 Likes

Just a bit.

Soo xx

6 Likes

\_______/ <----- Me Plate

I will contribute Sossinges

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

An Sossinge Sandwich sounds just the job, but a bit rood for what I’m about to announce - bedtime, for yer bees. My discreet, yet roomy, cupboard izz available all night. Even though the wotsit makes all things possible (as we know).

Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Gin, Darling

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Coincidence, Joe.

6 Likes

The outdoor temperature having been 3-5 deg all day has now gorn up to 10deg.

There’s no wonder that people are feeling abit odd

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Our weather forecast this morning:

Turning cold with temperatures lowering leading to the risk of ice formation on higher routes, but otherwise dry and bright with a strong southwest wind this morning. The winds will then increase to severe gale force early this afternoon with gusts 60-65mph, and 70mph in more exposed spots. Snow showers in the afternoon may allow blizzard conditions over high ground for a time. Coastal overtopping around high tide (~2:30pm).

And yes, I will be out from 10am until 4pm, and I have to travel over the high ground No choice.

6 Likes

Better make sure you load your vehicle with appropriate emergency supplies then.

yardarm

6 Likes