So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Gus that’s horrific

Poor dog

I am in favour of beating animal beaters at least twice as hard as they do helpless animals

7 Likes

As I knew, without an address, the RSPCA can do nowt. But I hope at least my report might tie in with someone else’s.

6 Likes

How horrible

How vile

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I am a mixture of sorry and hopping mad, Gus. There is a special level in hell…

6 Likes

Let us hope there is, Fishy.
Meanwhile, I think even you might have been impressed with the Bellow I summoned up. And not a swearieword involved.
St Roch and St Francis for tonight, I think.

6 Likes

In breaking news, The Ma Is OK.

phone issues, which are not OK at all, but we shall work on that ;- )

6 Likes

Heaves sigh of relief

It has been an absolute bastard of a day on so many levels

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Gentle hugs dear chatelaine

6 Likes

I am so sorry to read this, Carinthia. Why so?
Soo xx

6 Likes

Son-in-Law’s mother died in the early hours of this morning. Not Covid-19 related, but the funeral, if such takes place is going to be complicated.

My Austrian friend who died of cancer last week was cremated on the same day…

Oof

Gin fer you

Vodka/Brandy/Jollop fer me

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Well, that really has been a bastard-of-a-day. Hugs from yer bee, C.

Most of my imprisonment, today, has been occupied by 'phone conversations. Well, don’t ask and I shan’t tell. Auntie Joan’s hospitilisation remains a mystery, but I am determined to find out what is going on, in the morn.

Good nights, Cellarites. Be well, please.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Oh, Bee…
I would ask but you won’t so I shan’t. But good luck with the investigation re Auntie Joan, and Good Thoughts to her. And to you.
Gxx

5 Likes

Well, you have it right there, Gus. I’ll endeavour to explain in the fullness of time, but might spare you, Dear.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Urrk. Just brace the Beely sinews except the ones round the neurals. I hardly worry about you at all `< koff > < fart to cover koff >
As I said, dear, urrk.
Health, safety and sanity to the Hive
Gxxx

5 Likes

That is definitely taking advantage of anyone’s capacity for forbearance. All I can say is, stay strong, stay healthy, stay safe and remember we’re all here if you need a shoulder to cry on / safe place to rant.

6 Likes

Bless you Joe

Am ok, I promise

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Yawn

Ferkin parky at 6 am today

Recycling bin has been emptied

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Fevvery Hugs for anyone as feels they could use 'em.

That Feral has set up a private videoconference server out of the goodness of, well, mostly for fun actually.

yardarm

6 Likes

:beers: Beers fer That Feral

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Yon Bull does that sort of thing for fun too Sparrer

Shall we leave the Bull and Feral to ensure secure channels are secure while we slope off for bacon butties and enjoy the waft of fresh bread baking from the oven while we imbibe the first tea/coffee of the day?

6 Likes