So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Early on the Gin today, are we, Dahlink?

4 Likes

Tssk, Dahlink

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Strange native artefacts of the Before Times:

And a fine church:

6 Likes

We went for a walk and we saw the sea

Nice to be up to the 2 - 300 yard wander and back …

9 Likes

I am delighted for you, Twellies!

8 Likes

I have cleaned 2 windows

Will lie down until the fever passes… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

I have eaten

A mix of veg with Italian herbs and a whole head of garlic with a potato rosti and a 4 bone rack of spring lamb

The lamb tasted of the herbs it dined on in the Burren

Sometimes I adore our butcher

Apparently the Minister for Health here has declared the Easter Bunny to be an essential worker

8 Likes

So did New Zealand’s Prime Minister?

7 Likes

That sounds delicious, Twellsy.
Baked sweet potato here with a little streaky bacon, a few garlicky mushrooms and some spare cheese sauce. Was nicer than you might imagine.

8 Likes

She also included the Tooth Fairy :woman_fairy:

8 Likes

They are clearly all Quite Mad.

6 Likes

Late Aged Aunt lived in New Romney, & the marsh lamb had a flavour of its own too.

Prawns/Pesto/Pasta here

I don’t seem to get on very well with sweet potato

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

What about Santa? Are they of the opinion that ‘it will all be over by Christmas’?

I think that’s been said before.

5 Likes

lunch.

6 Likes

It looks as though tomorrow will be a shopping day for me, so I may see if the butcher has some lamb.

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Good evening, all.

Today we took our tedious local walk in temperatures that suggested a certain type of clothing on leaving the hive which switched to ruddy boiling alive in our well - considered garments. We had a discussion with our local racist, although we met few other people. Arriving home, I instructed Mr Bee upon the mysteries of flapjack making and then phoned a few people who are going a bit bonkers with self-isolating. A vegetable sambar with steamed broccoli and a sliced boiled egg each hit the mark. The moon is very lovely.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Itizz, Soo
I have been outside & had a look

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I imagine (have been informed) that the lack of pollution has made our Moon brighter to our eyes. Every cloud etc.

Soo xx

5 Likes

The Moon is beautiful and pale pink in hue

I have pranced round the drive barefoot to try and cool my poor menopausal hot feets

5 Likes

Our moon izz not pink! I want a refund! (It’s not meant to be, surely?)

I feel sorry for your hot feets, Twellsy.

Carinthia - I know that you’ll be wary on your shopping trip but, still, take extra care for us.

Early rise fer yer bees, as shopping must be done for others and us. Mr Bee will brave the shops, I’ll dive out with deliveries. Sounds dramatic but, of course, it isn’t.

Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes