So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Of course, Soo

Have just lit my Candle

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a candle happening with Auntie Joanā€™s name on, dear Soo
Gxxx

Ah. The Chatelaine and I, sisters in arson ;- )

6 Likes

Iā€™m doing my bit for global warming, too.
Thank you.
Soo xx

7 Likes

I have ordered some more deep tealights, which burn for 8 hours.

I have 1 Candle left from the ones I made from recycled wax, so I had better make some more.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

A candle lit for Auntie Joan here as well.

7 Likes

I have no candles but am sending thoughts and wishes.

7 Likes

Have any of your neighbours got similar problems with their gas, Soo?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Bee, youā€™re descriptions of Auntie Joan have always been full of love, respect and delight. She sounds a very special lady & my very best wishes xx

8 Likes

She is, Armers, and thank you. As an ardently irritated Archers listener, she has been of great value to me - quite apart from the fact that she kept up with all else (even though registered blind) and has a terrific sense of humour. I canā€™t visit her, or send flowers, but Iā€™ll write a card in the morn.

Soo xx

7 Likes

I will talk to my contorted hazel tree about Aunt Joan in the morning

I have asked the pink moon to look after you dear lot

I could sing when you wish upon a star at you but I like you

Well maybe I could serenade Gus she would like me doing my banshidhe impression at her

5 Likes

Go right ahead, dere. The bansidhe presages an impending death:but you might be well advised to bear in mind that in this case it is unlikely to be mine.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t had a chance to ask, Carinthia. Three people have popped their clogs on my small estate (you can picture it, Iā€™m sure) in the past week (nowt to do with contagion) and all izza-buzzinā€™ as funerals, as we know them, just arenā€™t occurring. Ugh.

The flapjacks, made yesterday, are Very Good. Iā€™m not hiding my light under a bushel, this time.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Flapjack

One of the few sweet things I like.

I will have to gather meself & speak to SiL again. He was going through his Late Motherā€™s lists of what she wanted, & who to invite, & didnā€™t seem to take it in when I said that none of that would be happeningā€¦

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

All of that will have to wait, as we know, Carinthia. A small posse of us, hereabouts, had planned a gathering at the street of one of the departeds for tomorrow. The Son declared that the Hearse will just attend the Crematorium and thatā€™s fine. Just tell everybody else :wink:
Soo xx

5 Likes

Mixed Summer Fruits have been mixed with 500g Greek yoghurt, & Onion Soup will be made tomorrow.

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

The weather is set fair, for tomorrow, so yer bees will sally forth onna totally tedious walk, after awaiting a 'phone call.
Best nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin, Darling

You need Gin

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

She certainly does.
Wouldnā€™t mind some myself.
Gxx

3 Likes

(__) There you go, Gus