She was always spoilt, LadySusan. As was her sister.
Wanna Siamese x 2.
Soo xx
And not, say, a slightly used pre-loved black-and-white clown?
It’ll be Bengalcycle before we know it…
I would love a Siamese
I have a thing for blue eyed cats
Hence Bengal Boys
I suspect he is still loved and I couldn’t possibly, Gus.
Soo xx
Gus we have two rescue moggies to try to control the Bengals
They have joined said Bengals in creating mayhem
Adding to it, rather than creating it, Shirley? ![]()
I have been out to collect my newspaper & milk. It was warm, & I wasn’t wearing a coat, so the blasted seatbelt has rubbed my neck.
I will devise an Padded Summat…
Liberates Pitcher
Carinthia.xx
A cell would be quite useful…
There are magic clip thingies that stop seatbelts attacking one but I am not sure what they are called.
Ah. ‘Seatbelt clips’, surprisingly enough.
I’ll have a look, Gus
I can’t cope with it rubbing on my skin
Carinthia.xx
That Fish might be able to tell you more.
Mine works.
Thank-you for that, Fishy.
I will look at them all.
We have an mutual friend who was enquiring a while ago. She is very short, so the seat belt doesn’t touch the right places at all.
Do have an Minnow End
Carinthia.xx
sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp
Best dreams, all.
Soo xx
Gin, Darling
Lots ovvit
Carinthia.xx
Many, many birds outside. All of whom have to share their news.
yardarm
And it is all really, really dull.
No juicy gossip then?
Carinthia.xx
90% of it is one of:
- “Look at me, I’m a great big strong bird.”
- “Gerroff! Mine mine mine!”
- “Wot, she never!”