So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Ah. This is a good earworm eraser. Unless you are without one, in which case it also makes a perfectly good earworm on its own account.

7 Likes

So if you listen to it twiceā€¦

[ginnity]

7 Likes

I won medals for dancing said dance at feises

8 Likes

Weā€™re a broad-minded Cellar, Twellsy, and I for one shall not hold that against you.

7 Likes

Noo Yoik, Noo Yoikā€¦
[grinnity]

7 Likes

For some strange reason Iā€™ve had ā€œI wish I could ā€˜Sprechen Sie Deutschā€™ā€ echoing in my ear all day. Just thought Iā€™d share that. I think it would eliminate even the Mexican Hat Dance.

No need to thank me.

8 Likes

Oh, donā€™t fret, Iā€™m soooo not doing so.
Gxxx
Itā€™s Heidi I worry about.

9 Likes

Morning all

Foggy here so my asthma is playing silly beggars

8 Likes

Given Allan Shermanā€™s lyrics, I always wanted to know where Mexico improper was.

6 Likes

Near the US border, where the major economic activity is mining for dollars.

yardarm

7 Likes

Or, how about ā€œI love to go a-wanderingā€ ? I recall a couple of years ago a group of 3 chaps walking the Keswick to Threlkeld path bursting into that song as they walked towards us, I thought it funny at the time but if I had come across them again a few days later I think I would have decked them as the tune was still in my head for days :grimacing: I donā€™t think singing in German would have made a difference :slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

Gawds, yes! ā€˜Val der RAH hahahaā€™!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s the one !!

7 Likes

We have rain, thank goodness, just as it was getting too soggy to bear.

6 Likes

TFM, if you want a positive earworm may I suggest

7 Likes

I hadnā€™t seen that one yet, great!

Weird headline of the day from Canadaā€™s Capital:
Religious shrine in Ottawa manā€™s bathroom took on a life of its own

8 Likes

Good Grief!

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

This sprang to mind

8 Likes

Oh, thanks for that, Twellsy, I never heard that version. We often quote the ā€˜Cool Hand Lukeā€™ one, referring to things as ā€˜pink and pleasantā€™.

7 Likes

A vast improvement, thanks!

6 Likes