Ah. This is a good earworm eraser. Unless you are without one, in which case it also makes a perfectly good earworm on its own account.
So if you listen to it twice…
[ginnity]
I won medals for dancing said dance at feises
We’re a broad-minded Cellar, Twellsy, and I for one shall not hold that against you.
Noo Yoik, Noo Yoik…
[grinnity]
For some strange reason I’ve had “I wish I could ‘Sprechen Sie Deutsch’” echoing in my ear all day. Just thought I’d share that. I think it would eliminate even the Mexican Hat Dance.
No need to thank me.
Oh, don’t fret, I’m soooo not doing so.
Gxxx
It’s Heidi I worry about.
Morning all
Foggy here so my asthma is playing silly beggars
Given Allan Sherman’s lyrics, I always wanted to know where Mexico improper was.
Near the US border, where the major economic activity is mining for dollars.
yardarm
Or, how about “I love to go a-wandering” ? I recall a couple of years ago a group of 3 chaps walking the Keswick to Threlkeld path bursting into that song as they walked towards us, I thought it funny at the time but if I had come across them again a few days later I think I would have decked them as the tune was still in my head for days
I don’t think singing in German would have made a difference ![]()
Gawds, yes! ‘Val der RAH hahaha’!
That’s the one !!
We have rain, thank goodness, just as it was getting too soggy to bear.
I hadn’t seen that one yet, great!
Weird headline of the day from Canada’s Capital:
Religious shrine in Ottawa man’s bathroom took on a life of its own
Good Grief!
Liberates Pitcher
Carinthia. xx
Oh, thanks for that, Twellsy, I never heard that version. We often quote the ‘Cool Hand Luke’ one, referring to things as ‘pink and pleasant’.
A vast improvement, thanks!