So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Exactly Gus

5 Likes

That Fish has the right of it and often exhorts me to ‘Behave somebody sensible!’. The results you can judge for yerself.
Be cautious and prudent all weekend, Twellsy. And all good wishes to yon Bull when next you speak.

5 Likes

Which reminds me…

5 Likes

Ah, we now have the Great Beast and the Mighty Atom; after all, apart from a certain amount added to my blood pressure getting a complete new Great Beast cost me nothing, on account of the Five Year Guarantee; and it does have to be said that the Mighty Atom is better at grating cheese, by a country mile.

They sit next to each other on the work surface, each just to remind the other that it is not irreplaceable.

7 Likes

Love the slightly menacing tone they use to each other, Fishy!

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Twellsy

You do have form, you know… :wink:

Who is calling in to help you?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

B is on hand as are our plant nursery friends

And every other soul in the townland

I am spoilt by friends I do not deserve

Both near and far

6 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing…

5 Likes

Well, I have lit Fork Andles, & am checking the grey in my hair…

Liberates Pitcher…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Someovvus check the hair in their grey, Dahlink…
Gxx

6 Likes

Or on the brush

5 Likes

Joe I am with you

The hair on my brush is white

And I am a natural dark blonde/red

5 Likes

Something I can’t say with any confidence about my hair

5 Likes

Bring Aht Yer Dead!

Well, I’ve turfed one stiff out into the road tonight (poor wee mouse) so while I have me hand in…

6 Likes

Oaf on good form then?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

This is the first Late Mouse I have had to deal with from him. I am somewhat Disappointed in him. Though I suppose he can’t help it, being a Cat an’ all…
Gxx

5 Likes

Seems like an appropriate moment to remind everyone of this post from a couple of years ago.

5 Likes

Gawds, Joe

I had forgotten that…

Mr C et Moi were the first to see Gasthaus Cat Millie finally catch her 1st mouse

I could have caught it, it was so easy…

Gasthaus Oma was pleased, though - the cats were not seen as pets, & Millie had , apparently, been an lazy sod until then

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

If you say so, Darling. I would pay good money to watch that.
Gxx

5 Likes

Our Millie - generally the gentlest and sweetest-natured of the girls - has developed something of a taste for fresh meeces. Quite the ruthless hunter, in fact.

5 Likes