So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

How are you off for dangerous organic solvents?

6 Likes

A nice, if chilly day. Blue skies, dry. Good view weather.

It seems to have been a while !!

Home, ckeared a drain of gunk & leaves. It’s been blocked in the high rains. Then cleaned out under the sink, wish-dosher & wishing machine as the blocked drain had given a bit of 'feedback" :flushed:

Then emptied the wishing machine sump … found a missing sock, two buttons, a 10p piece and a largely disintegrated colour-catcher.

Recorralled the bins. They seem to have decided to go for a walk, like 4 Daleks without clear motivation.

Now, belly port, mash & corn, with a cider sauce.

7 Likes

One can never have too much in the way of that sort of supplies, dere Dunnock.

6 Likes

I think I’m suffering from exhaustion-by-proxy here. I need a drink to recover.

6 Likes

As do I TFM

Gin?

6 Likes

No Cellarite shall go thirsty!

[pourity][pourity]

6 Likes

Middle 'Normous Slammer, please

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Happy sigh.

6 Likes

[pourity] [pourity] [gluggle]

< busy dissolvin’ fings >

5 Likes

I have been pondering this. I want a machine that turns wishes into dosh.

6 Likes

Burp !!

7 Likes

Hmm.

6 Likes

Ooops.

7 Likes

Modern vacuum cleaners have so many filters these days, that summat always needs decoking, Gus

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Oh GREAT. The lights blacked out for about half a second and now alarms are going off all round. Deep joy. Not.

6 Likes

It was the notion that unseemliness on its own would do the job that appealed to me, dear Chatelaine. Admittedly that took some pretty determined misreading.

6 Likes

Wasn’t that Flanders & Swann?

7 Likes

I am now home after a good time was had at the rally
Typical Irish attitude to my wheelchair
A barstool was found and my wheelchair parked beside me and gawds help anyone complaining about that

7 Likes

I am happy if you’re happy, Twellsy. So glad you had a Good Time!

I shopped (Mr Bee wozzat the gym) before the long reading session and spent a very enjoyable taxi drive home with a Nigerian chap who had married an Irish woman and had lived there for many years. Despite the fact that I could hardly get a word in edgeways, I’d have happily asked him to drive to Sainsbury’s and back again to hear more. Except that would have been a bit weird. Wot? (I hear you arsk.)

I have never knowingly de-coked a vacuum cleaner and am too old to learn new tricks, but I take my frilly hat off to you, Carinthia. Mainly because it makes me feel less odd for the kitchen spring-clean :wink:

Bedtime, for me. Good nights, Cellarites. No political comments are hidden within this post because I sat on my hands and typed with my eyelashes.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Show-off!

I expect that you would like Gin…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes