So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

That all sounds delicious,Soo

Am invited for Lunch tomorrow.Apparently Meatloaf will feature - ‘Leberkas’ . Very good when you know where it has come from

I think that we need a Slammer or ten…

Carinthia.xx
Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I’ll join you enthusiastically, Carinthia.
[Kwoff]
How goes it with that there awning?
Soo xx

4 Likes

Itizz onnits way, Soo

Should be here Monday or Tuesday

The place looks as though a bomb has dropped, but I will have to be careful what I get out now, because it will all have to be spirited away when it does come

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Good fer you, Carinthia.
You may be surprised that, due to many influences, I am considering a small tattoo. A Bee, mayhap. We’ll see.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Meant to say that I had boiled potatoes today, with salt, ground black pepper & butter

They were Bluddy Lovely

I am not usually bothered about taters, but the ones here are special

Ooh Err,Missus

A Bee would be rather fine, methinks

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Placement is all, C. I posted a pic ovva a Bee tattoo a good while ago. I think that Gus liked it, but I can’t find that image.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I’ll sleep onnit.
Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin, Soo

You need Gin…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

We all need gin, except them of us as needs vodka, and some of us double up to make up the numbers.

Busy day. Don’t feel as if I actually achieved very much, but a gurt rack cabinet is no longer clogging up the garage so that’s something.

5 Likes

Funnily enough I recently threatened to adorn my outer surface wiv ink, including but not limited to manly anchors, plus a squashed ladybird on my h’arse.

Gxx

4 Likes

Thus leaving space for More Beer.
A prudent and far-sighted bird, Our Sparrer

3 Likes

Gus did and also can’t find it. It was a very fine piece of work, as I recall. Gxxx

Searching on ‘bee’ is productive but unrefined. No, really, what? Don’t be like that. What did I say?

4 Likes

And with any luck the air conditioner (wot we don’t have the hoses for, so it was no use to us) will be leaving this week.

yardarm

5 Likes

Bacon butties wee birdie?

5 Likes

If there comes a day when I don’t want a bacon buttie, bury me under a gin vat…

5 Likes

Today here it’s greyer than a thing wearing grey surrounded by grey things on the deck of a grey battleship and drinking Earl Grey tea.

6 Likes

It’s 29deg here,& I am looking at wot needs to be shifted before the old awning comes down, & the Noo one goes up

Sigh

Still

At least the Beer is ready…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Have you considered Fire & the Sword?

(/helpful birdie)

5 Likes

I was waiting for the payoff in that song, the bit where he sees all the other names tattooed on her and crossed out…

4 Likes

I am sorry for your disappointment, dere Fish

4 Likes