So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Visions ovvan Small Birdie innan Large Nat wielding an scythe…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

'Twoz for my hair:
Twirl!
Twirl!
But not so on exiting the scythist’s lair. So, I bought one of their Bargain Brollies for £2, because I’m wurfit. Don’t tell her (she’ll have photies aplenty, come the time) but Carinthia will approve of the cut and colour of my hair. I do listen.
Does anyone here listen to Andrew Bird? I confess to have fallen in luff with his music. Here’s one track:

Soo xx

4 Likes

Epic & Biblical rain here ATM

Black Bin here this week, so I will have to don a black coat to take it out

Lovely hairdo Soo

It’ll be perfect fer the Wedding

Meanwhile,back at the ranch, I have to decide what to wear to the Wedding next week

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I wonder what the frack the weather may be like then, Carinthia…
Tomorrow’s forecast izzabitiffy, here. It will be Neil’s funeral and I’m glad to possess a windproof brolly.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Somebody told you.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I caught the Twirl… :wink:

Do have an Gin

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Ooh - I couldn’t possibly…
Kwoff!
Soo xx

4 Likes

I have had an couple ovvem and am off to bed. Tomorrow will be A Day. We all have them.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Candle lit here, Dear Soo, & will be again tomorrow

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

It’s nearly half-past yesterday. Just sayin’, like. The cat-flap is creaking in the ‘mild breeze’.
All very equinoctial, really.

Huggage to Soo for the morrow.
Gxxx

5 Likes

Still have to do a double take whenever I read Soo’s name. Our Soo (the Accidental Roo) is definitely not one for huggage. Some are, apparently…

4 Likes

No sign that Bree has companionship - ok I do mean poultry sex - outside the city. It’s nice she loves him an all but…

5 Likes

Offering wishes for a nice day you all. At present it’s dry & bright in the Chester region … after fully 24 hours of rain yesterday and forecasts of the same later & across the weekend.

There was a great deal of it too. The mains have blocked and backed up so I await the drain men. Before more comes.

I shall make bacon sandwiches and fry off some mushrumps. A couple of tin loafs are ready for slicing.

Large amounts of tea are to be made & coffee, for the less civilised amongst us.

7 Likes

Ah, the American Vice.

yardarm

5 Likes

Oooo bacon butties!

Yum

I am marvelling at my computer’s speed and general wondrous behaviour at the moment

The bull looked at it because it was locking if I tried to see the news on rte

Err it was 20 editions or updates or wotevva out of date

It is now a la moment and I am thrilled with its behaviour

6 Likes

Careful what you say: there may be Italians watching. Or even French.

I did love a short World Service report recently about Starbucks opening in I think it was Milan. One man they asked whether he would be being a customer there thought for a moment and then said, “yes, but I like coffee,” in a way which made it plain he didn’t think that Starbucks served that…

5 Likes

Hurrah for a reinvigorated computer, that’s what I say.

5 Likes

They don’t, AFAIC

Shudder

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Nah, they serve a Lifestyle. You too can be one of the cool kids, all that garbage.

(I was so far from being a cool kid that this sort of thing aimed at me was obviously a lie.)

5 Likes

Can’t Feral Techie prevent that kind of thing?

They serve oversized buckets of Essence of Wet Cardboard

5 Likes