So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

I was looking for something on Amazon and found this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oumosi-Stainless-Demitasse-dessert-Kitchen/dp/B07DL4J179/

Can I resist? (Yes.)

5 Likes

I could resist those too

Very easily!

Bacon butties?

5 Likes

[peckity] [peckity] [peckity][peckity]

5 Likes

Boggling at what those are the ‘also boughts’ to.

5 Likes

If I ever hear of a whale losing weight due to the amount of prawns I’ve deprived it of I will write it a letter of apology. Honest.

6 Likes

Pryzm Laser Makeup Bags WORLDS FIRST Light Reflective Material - GLOWS IN THE DARK - Travel Cosmetic Pouch Purse Glow Toiletry Organiser (SMALL)

Really the world’s first light reflective material? I thought that would be water.

5 Likes

Noctilucent too, I see.
That’s what’s missing from my life: a noctilucent slap-sack.

5 Likes

Quartz? Silicates?

I’m guessing there’s a bit of punctuation gone AWOL…

And while we’re on the subject…

5 Likes

Brilliant, joe.

I used to know a little ditty called “Sellafield Seaweed Soup” by Andy Leggett, but I can’t find it.

5 Likes

Oh, joe - that made me laugh. Thank you, so much.
Soo xx

4 Likes

I shall shut up (I always do) but I have made the mistake of watching Simon Reeve in Greece and wonder, yet again, why nations can’t find a common energy policy. Why is Greece mining coal++++++ when it has such wonderful solar power capabilities? Or, wave power? It’s not really specifically politics, but I’d like for better stuff to be happening, for our beloved children.

Anyhoo. I’ll be having hair and nails done, tomorrow - go me, the eco-warrior bee. Poodle will be arriving in Newcastle Central at 20.15 with future SiL and will be transported to local Dog-Minder. Then, it’s down to we hoomans to get right back up North (Friday morning) and transform a barn into Nirvana. And other stuff. It’s organised in my mind - I think (of course).
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

I’m one of those who would like the Olympic Games to return to Greece & remain there, Soo

When neighbouring counties here don’t even have the same Recycling Policy,or colour of bins, it makes one wonder just what could be achieved…

Hair & nails eh ? You will look absolutely stunning, & I can’t wait to see Photies

Erm

Do think that 20litres of Gin will be enuff ?

Big Hugs

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

It might just scratch the surface (hopefully not of me nails, pet) but I have some very loyal and willing hands to help me along the way. All shall be well. You’ll have photies.

Soo xx

5 Likes

I would love to be a fly on the wall for this wedding

Howsumevva

A sneezing fly is notta good look…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

My nails are now long and painted a rich wine red over painted with a discreet ruby shimmery glitter

I like it so that is the important thing

It’s fun to have long elegant nails at last

I bit mynails until this year so am proud of nails that are the colour of fever tree tonic with angostura

6 Likes

Though presumably not tasting of same or you’d never leave 'em alone.

Orf to me nest.

5 Likes

Afraid I can’t agree with you there, dere Chatelaine.

They should be inauthentically relocated to the coliseum, wiv yer actual lions and tigers and bears in the arena at all times.
But in shifts, obviously, otherwise the poor bears might miss out, which would be distressing all round.

6 Likes

Gus

What a splendid notion

Could we hurl politicians in the arena first?

Followed by corrupt religious types

These games could be such fun!!!

5 Likes

Let’s start with the IOC, probably the most corrupt organisation still allowed to operate in Europe. FIFA can follow.

yardarm

6 Likes

We are going to have to have lots of vets for the poor animals’ indigestion…

5 Likes