So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

I don’t think the poor creatures should be shaved

4 Likes

Yoo-hoo - distressed bee, here.
Twirl!
Twirl!!
One is starting to feel anxious about one’s general lack of anxiety. I’ll collapse onto my chaise and see if my ‘Nightmare Scenario Muse’ pays a visit.
Nice nails, Twellsy.
Soo xx

5 Likes

‘chew one vet slowly after meals’ sort of thing?

3 Likes

You have organised everything superbly, Missus

Have an Gin or 3 & put yer feets up

Love the hair, BTW

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

That Sparrer’s Official Wedding Problem Checklist

① Is anything on fire?
② I mean really on fire, actual flames shooting up, not just your smoulder.
③ Good. Put yer feet up and avva nuvver gin.

6 Likes

I knew you would :wink:

My soon-to-be-SiL will be staying with us tonight. He will be anxious to return to Edinburgh as soon as possible, in the morn. I may have to use my tranquiliser dart sting to settle him down, as I shan’t leave the hive until I am certain I have forgotten Nothing. Something Blue is already up there, Carinthia xx

Soo xx

4 Likes

I should point out that Hedgers was at least that relaxed over our wedding…

Not leaving the house until you have everything on your checklist is imply common sense. That’s assuming that you have a checklist?

4 Likes

My checklist izzin my brain, Fishers. I dread the day when memories start to drop out…
But, having a mind like this [points to beely head] means constant worriting.
I have reminded as many guests as I could that it will be a cash bar on the evening. I have also furnished myself with lots of extra readies. Y’see?
Soo xx

3 Likes

Hedgers was very nearly Horizontal…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Aye. So laid back etc.
I have a Son exactly like that, Carinthia.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Apart from worriting that That Fish would suddenly come to its senses…

6 Likes

Raucous smile, Hedgers!
Soo xx

5 Likes

I keep checklists in my brain too, but there is something so satisfactory about a bit of paper with lots written on it and all of it neatly crossed out!

6 Likes

It’s all very well for you big-brained types, but the ol’ birdly noggin doesn’t have room for much more than… ooh, shiny.

5 Likes

Ha! That reminds me. Hogget, Fishy…

5 Likes

A Smurf stripogram? coo…

3 Likes

The hogget has been put back a day, because I got some of the Best Pork Chops Ever while visiting Booker for a 6kg tub of salt for £3.29 yesterday. We’ll have those for supper tomorrow, with garlic-mash and baked tomatoes and a mushroom gravy. I may or may not make an apple crumble to follow; we seem to have some cream that was a bit under half-price in the same emporium and got bought absent-mindedly.

5 Likes

Norty Gus

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

[Droolity] [droolity] [whimper]

5 Likes

Dear wee bird I had similar worritings about yon Bull on our wedding day

Soo you look great

Here we are awaiting Callum who is rumoured to be boisterous…

6 Likes