So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

You can get good money for them, after all, and the money attracts less attention from the Wrong Sort than the display case. Even with PoCA in force.

6 Likes

I am officially NOT amused!

My quack called this morning to get me to call the consultant about my asthma or he would send me to the plague pit

An appointment for tomorrow is in place now

I expect to be retained in the clinic

Bah and pah!

6 Likes

[starts baking a cake wiv a file innit]

5 Likes

I hope you’ll charge 5p for each. Tell 'em “it’s the law’r” or sumfink.

4 Likes

It’s still better than the Plague Pit, Twellsy…

I have been in the private room at the chemist, being measured for knee length compression stockings . I have,of course, ordered Black…

I feel that an Medicinal Summat may be in order…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Hah! The only ones who required a carrier bag were the local Scout Leaders! And, no, we didn’t charge as they looked too shamefaced.

Twellsy, you must be thoroughly fed up. Fuzzy hugs.

Soo xx

4 Likes

What a good idea

Slammer?

Or a nice champers wiv a shot of brandy in it?

That appeals to me

If the sparrer is up to delivering to me under my cloth of gold duvet cover

5 Likes

Slammer for me, please

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

As a barman friend says when asked for a shandy, “sorry, we don’t serve cocktails”.

[pourity] [pourity] [hold beakity]

Twellsy: shiny!

4 Likes

That would be a G&t, para mi, please.

I should jolly well hope so, Carinthia. Standards!
Soo xx

3 Likes

When I check upon what I am allowed, I will be ordering the full length version too, also in Black

The compression gloves, in NHS ‘Fleshtone’ resemble summat wot died 3 weeks ago . Can’t have me legs looking like that…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Couldn’t you wear them over the knee … with a short skirt ? You saucy minx you.

5 Likes

Armers, I am flattered, but I don’t wear short anything
My legs are of the sturdy (tree trunk) variety

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

There are some Great Big Birds round these parts who’d definitely go for the three-weeks-dead look. Every so often, when I’m sitting outside working on the laptop and not moving much, they come down to have a Look at me.

5 Likes

I can’t let this go, unchallenged. Our Chatelaine has finely turned ankles, so is well capable of being a saucy minxette:

Just so you know.

Mr Bee has left the hive, to visit his Mother. Had we been living in Kite country, I’d have suggested an application of rouge.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Ha, the Official Ankle Measurer said that they were small, which surprised me, TBH

My Harse has its own Postcode…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

I’m not going to attempt an Harse painting trawl, Carinthia.

Still packing.

Soo xx

3 Likes

I have gone to town on my horsey piddle bag and cleared out a load of tatty jammies and put in new jammies and so on

I sat on the bed and the bull tipped out the bag on the bed for me to sort into rubbish recycle or keep piles

I found lighters in it

And I ain’t smoked for 5 years!

4 Likes

Apropos of nothing much:

4 Likes

I’m surrounded by non-smokers. Bah.

[pipeity]

5 Likes