So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Yes, but if it means you get better it does seem like worth doing.

6 Likes

17 minutes of Hard Stare sounds about right forra steak…

5 Likes

I just pull the cow’s horns out and wipe its bum and let it glance at a pan on its fast canter through the kitchen

Steak should be bloody

5 Likes

Do you also have an outside light, or was the bog seat sufficient sparkliness for one day?

Have a Stoo nearing readiness. This sort of thing. No rosemary though, doesn’t appeal
https://somethingnewfordinner.com/recipe/slow-cooker-chicken-with-walnuts-and-pomegranate-molasses/

3 Likes

We have several candidates forran outside light, but nothing that shouted “I am THE ONE”.

Also B&Q appear to have a telly for yer bath.

5 Likes

Good grief.
That is just wrong.

5 Likes

Pick up yer torch on the left, mob’s forming on the right.

5 Likes

What I really didn’t understand is how you are supposed to watch the thing when it is that far above the side of the bath. I would get a crick inthe neck.

5 Likes

The BBC One Show ‘Rickshaw Challenge’ went past the top of my street today.

6 Likes

A cloud pretending to be a rainbow.

6 Likes

Indeed. When I saw the photo I though “there was no rainbow”. Good fx though.

6 Likes

Even a cloud may dream. I have sparkly black lav seat envy ++++ but can only dream. Mr Bee now knows that everybody else has such glamorous seating arrangements.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Soo dere, having something twinkle determinedly at yer buttocks first thing starts the day off on the right foot, as it were. Or so I find. We await Sparrerly reports. :star2::star2::star2:

5 Likes

Lettuce have Summat Sparkly inna glass

I have had an ultrasound of me hands, an x-ray of me shoulder & been prescribed me Noo medication, which I start on Sunday

I went into town after all that, which was prolly a bit too much , & had to have an Taxi back home

Howsumevva

F’Dave brought my car back later, & you cannot tell that it was ever damaged

All for £140

Flumps

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

One Estonian Slammer, Standard Size, coming up.

4 Likes

I don’t dare drink another thing. We’ve had a grand day out, which involved tracking down one of Mr Bee’s ancestors and we saw a Pipistrelle flitting about at 3pm. A massive and delicious dinner has been consumed, alongside a bucket of the white stuff. Time for bed.
Good nights, all.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Wot, not pasteurized? Dicing wiv death, so you are, wee Bee.

I am hoping that I have misunderstood…

5 Likes

Friend of mine used to drink “snowballs”, which in his case meant advocaat and lemonade. We got him onto lager eventually. (Ale was a step too far.)

5 Likes

Fizzy Custard - Drink or Perversion? Discuss.

5 Likes

That’s SO me, Dunnock

Thank-you

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes