So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Now there’s a thought! Thanks, Carinthia.

Slammers?

5 Likes

I don’t have such. But, I do trust you - as you know.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Need you arsk?
An non-broken one works too, but watch yer fingers

Stitch-rippers cost 50p each at Fred’s

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I am guessing that the end of a metal nail-file might also do the job. You know, the crescent-shaped bit which I’ve always assumed is for cleaning under your nails before washing your hands.

5 Likes

That’s yer Christmas gift list sorted, Carinthia :wink: Mr Bee says that he izz quite happy to pop the med’s, but I do quite like to maintain some independence.:rofl:
Soo xx

5 Likes

I have been Pondering,& doing some Reeesearch

A wooden Cockytail stick works too, but better is an wooden Manicure stick - a Noo one, obviously…

Still sharp, but not an blade

I Thangyew

Looks around for an 'Normous Slammer…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

As I do you, Carinthia. I am sneezing and koffing and hope that I am being neurotic. Say a positive thing, please.
We’ll be meeting up with DS, hopefully, for sushi tomorrow. I must sort out various things before then. If I can’t, I’ll meet DS and Mr Bee will sort out anything that’s left over. Gawds.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Medicinal Gin, Soo, or possibly an 'Normous Pernod, being as itizz an Emergency…

How is your MiL today ?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Short of breath with a reduced appetite and sad, Carinthia. I’ll go to bed with my thorts, on this.
Soo xxxx

4 Likes

There’s a Candle burning here, in my lovely Poppy Tealight-holder

Hope it brings abit of light for you all

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I hate blister packs of pills and capsules as I end up with capsule contents everywhere

Soo my thoughts are with you coping with elderly folks

Carinthia I am just worried about you

Here I amused myself by painting my nails a deep midnight blue with a delicate blue glitter on top of it

And I knitted a bit of a cardigan knitted in a circle

The bull was being mean and keeping me in the heat and trying to rest me

But it’s sooooooo boring doing bugga all

6 Likes

Stoppit, Twellsy

The weather is filthy, & you don’t want to be in Orsepiddle before, or at Christmas .

There’s no need to worry about me. I’m doing ok, & have high hopes of this stuff working . It’s all a matter of learning not to overdo things, & paying for it for a week after

Strength will be gathered…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I am just fractious at the moment as I feel fine until I do more than paint my nails

Then I realise that asthma is a bit of a nuisance to say the least

Hey ho I have a better life than huge numbers of folk on the planet :earth_asia: so I will try to cheer up myself

I am still worriting about a chatelaine

So there!

6 Likes

A small child, suitably muzzled, would work too.
Gxxxx

5 Likes

A good principle in general, really.

yardarm

5 Likes

Waves to Gus

Twellsy, you are dealing with yer actual life-threatening conditions, so try not to be too daft, there’s a Dear

Oh good

An Yardarm

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Waves benignly back at Cellar. Sends Healing Thorts to them as could do with a bit of an improvement on the health front. Far too numerous for my liking, them.
Am guzzling the pub’s wifi. Oh, and its beer.
Assisted in the purchase of a quarter of a sheep this morning. Bargainous, it was, and I am in maternal good books for spotting same.
Play bonny, my dears. And be sensible (yes, Twellsy, that does include you)
Gus xxx

5 Likes

Cheers, Gus

I have been resting (!), as I am going out shortly. Our Boots is having an Charity Evening for ‘Look Good, Feel Better’, which helps cancer patients sort out make-up & skincare. The Beauticians go to the Orsepiddle every month & do demonstrations / give private consultations , & itizz a really nice thing to do.

Am assured that there will be food, drink anna Goody Bag, so I will show my face

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Hope the evening is a roaring success and that you enjoy it, dere hatelaine
Gxxx

Hmm. A C appears to be missing but hatelaine is not altogether inappropriate.

5 Likes

Rather an apt Typo there, Oh Gusly One :wink:

I will let you know about the Goody Bag…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes