So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Tired Twirl & Flump

We have had Wevver today, & I got soaked to the skin walking back to the car from town

Vicious stinging hailstones too

Howsumevva

I have done over 5,000 steps so far today , which was impossible 3 weeks ago

I feel as though I may have earned an Slammer

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

You most certainly have, Carinthia. Well done!

Twirl!
Twirl!

Soo xx

5 Likes

Lovely, Soo

I fear that not all of the glitter has been washed out of mine, but I don’t care

Ahem

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

All have won, and all shall have slammers.

Delighted to hear about the 5000 steps, Carinthia.

6 Likes

Been shopping and am officially tired - searching for bits to do a class next week making Christmas wreaths with my crafty group

I hit it lucky and got some bits half price

6 Likes

That’s good, too, Twellsy.

Gorgeous glittery hair, Carinthia!

We are being press-ganged into a ‘festive meal’ at a local carvery. Ugh.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Am I the only person whose heart sinks when told they are going to a carvery meal?

Here it reminds me of school dinners…

6 Likes

Nope.
I am the person who has to remind the inviting eejits that Mr Bee doean’t eat meat.
It’s Family, by the way, and they’ve known him for 66 years, or so.
Anyhoo, my nails are looking glorious, flashing across the PC keyboard. I’ll see how they look flashing across a 'phone screen. Wish me luck!

Soo xx

6 Likes

Good luck Soo.

5 Likes

Well, I am dealing with people who have dos all intuitive thought (not you lot, btw, thank goodness). We’ll prolly go, but if M is not Very Much Better, I shall stay at home, on-call, and Mr Bee will have salmon en papillote with ‘seasonal vegetables’ (yuk). M’s cardiology appointment is for the 18th - the day after the Family meal and guess who’ll be taking her. Plus, she’ll be taking home a 24 hour cardiac monitor which must be returned on the 19th.

On a brighter note, That Poodle wil be visiting us for the festive season, from the 20th. The more I think about this whole nonsense, the more I think that we are doing our fair share and can’t really be *rsed with a narsty meal.

I am eyeing up the Gin.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Getit down you, Soo

Life is too sodding short for a narsty meal

My next blood test is on Christmas Eve…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

So itizz, Carinthia.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin is good for wee bees

Chatelaines need vodka

6 Likes

How very observant of you, Twellsy

Thank-you

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I use an ‘ornery’ step-counter as a measure of my stamina, Chris

There have been far too many days in the last year when I have done less than 1,000

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

You did well at The Alnwick Garden, Carinthia. Pity I let the side down with the Great Fall :wink:
Soo xx

5 Likes

I fink maybe even Severial Slammers are indicated…

Local Pub does a Christmas lunch. Off to that on Sunday week wiv some friends. That’s as carvery as I get. Good luck, soo!

5 Likes

The Great Fall was awful, Soo

One day, whilst I was in Carinthia, I did 11,500 steps , which, with hindsight, was not wise

I was a gibbering wreck & had to be revived with Beer at the hotel next door to the campsite ,as I suddenly couldn’t walk another step

I paid for it by having an attack which rendered me practically horizontal for the next 10 days

#whenwilltheyeverlearn

Itizz blowing an Hoolie here

Hissing it down too

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

The wind izz picking up here, too. It can get on wivvit while I sleep.
Best nights, Cellarites. I am fuzzily grateful that you have more than a bit of nous about you.
Soo xx

5 Likes

:crazy_face:
Soo xx

5 Likes