So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Soo & Mr Soo are on their way to the Orsepiddle ATM
Candle lit here

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Thoughts from here, dear Soo.
Gxxx

6 Likes

Bee-family-healy thoughts from a sparrer.

6 Likes

Sincere thanks, Cellarites.
M died, a wee while ago. It was of her choosing and I admire her resolve. The staff were fantastic.
Love from yer bee,
Soo xx

7 Likes

My condolences, Soo.

6 Likes

Oh Soo. I am sorry. It seems she was of a mind that it was her time & how admirable of her.

My deepest wishes to you & yours x

6 Likes

A black-wrapped

yardarm

for absent friends.

4 Likes

May she rest in peace.
My condolences to you and Mr Bee, Soo. And I hope that the time of year doesn’t make the admin side of things more difficult than it is by nature.
Love
Gus

5 Likes

Candles lit

Hands held out

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I am so sorry, Soo; there are not words, but I wish you and yours peace about it when it is right for you.

5 Likes

Thank you, all.
Mr Bee is ‘happy’ that his Mother had a peaceful and well-arranged death. We’ve let family and close friends know and are about to buy some beer and wine, in anticipation of DS and DiL arriving, soonish. Not miserable.
Soo xx

7 Likes

That’s good, Soo

Knackered, but not miserable prolly covers it…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I am glad for him that he feels she had a good death.

5 Likes

That is a blessing, and good to hear.

Stunningly beautiful views travelling through the Cotswolds in cold, bright winter weather. I hope you have similar clear weather. Light is good for the spirits.
Love, Gus

Might there be Poodle with S and DiL? That would also be good

5 Likes

No Poodle supplied with this lot, Gus. The others will arrive next Thursday and will leave That Poodle to board with us while they dodge off to Cornwall.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Ah. Sorry: got confused as to who curates the Poodle when she is not [where she belongs] with you.

The maternal cat will probably be glad to see the back of me: our marathon cribbage sessions sadly disrupted her lap time. Not ‘lap times’: that would be silly, whoever heard of a cat doing Training…

4 Likes

They generally train their humans extremely well

5 Likes

Just want to tell you that you and yours are in my thoughts Soo

I am glad it was as peaceful a death as possible

7 Likes

Tonight is :cocktail: night. Specifically, French 75s.

4 Likes

Is The Gusly One safely at home ,or is she drinking Cockytails ?

I hope it’s the :cocktail:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes