So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Sorry - didn’t report because there was nothing to report. Still stuck here, but at least various bodily functions seem to be returning to normal. Trouble is there’s only a skeleton staff on at the weekend, so I won’t know what’s going on until tomorrow at best.

Apologies if the lack of news was a worry, but I didn’t want to bore you all with the tedious details. Will see what transpires tomorrow…

6 Likes

“But, doctor, we can’t work out where he got all that gin.”

[flappity flappity in the distance]

6 Likes

Bona to vada your dolly old, er, beak, joe.
Fingers crossed for you being Turfed Unceremoniously Out the morra, dere

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us/me know, joe. The tedium of a hospital stay can only be beaten in the boring stakes by having to talk about it, I have found. So, well done and courage, mon brave.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I have fins crossed for you, Joe.

5 Likes

Tenters Hitched here, Joe
Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Thoughts appreciated, but I fear I won’t be released any time soon - at least, not until they can get the vac dressing off. They seem to think I might do a runner with it; I don’t think they’ve quite thought that through…

5 Likes

Or the positive thinking and sheer cussedness of yer Cellar Dwellers, joe. I’ve said it before, but if it were down to sheer Goodwill, you’d be back to those chooks quicker than blink.
Soo xx

Off to bed, G’nights, all.

5 Likes

Gosh. Your health service sounds in worse condition than ours !

Is this the result of VHI ?

5 Likes

Puts me in mind of this.

6 Likes

I find it very hard to sleep with a skeleton staff in hospital

The racket of dem bones dem bones dem dry 🦴 s

6 Likes

It’s quite usual, everyone who has the gumption to make decisions also has the gumption to get weekends off.

[ginnity]

5 Likes

I clearly have gumption, then, as I fought tooth and nail to retain weekends off/no shifts in my last job. I wozza thorn in management’s side and don’t regret it.

Having had virtually no sleep, I am feeling wrung-out. [Whine.]

Soo xx

5 Likes

Why no Sleep wee :honeybee:?

Adding you to my worrit list

6 Likes

No need to worry about me, Twellsy. I’ve a couple of Things On My Mind, which took on gargantuan proportions during the night. But, thanks.

I’ll have a shower, now that Mr Bee has shown his face - didn’t want to waken him - and that may help.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Avvan Idea of a Bee:

anna

yardarm

6 Likes

Bacon butties ready

5 Likes

Feck it - looks like I’m going to be stuck here for another couple of weeks.

6 Likes

What excuse are they giving, Joe?

6 Likes

That’s not really a ‘Like’, Joe

Have you got a proper diagnosis at last ?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes