So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Waves to Gus, & Joe

Hope that you are dreaming sweet dreams

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Show-off. But AttaChatelaine, all the same.
Gxxxx

6 Likes

Waves back to Carinthia and joe and That Bee and all.
G xxx

6 Likes

Bacon butties ready

Hampers today contain

A me made boule loaf hollowed out and stuffed with parma ham basil leaves cammembert and salad leaves and sliced onions all layered up and pressed with a weight on the lid overnight to make a picnic loaf

A carrot cake loaf

A nice bottle of Glendalough gin

And a jar of honey for the passengers (sorry bee) and as a healing balm for Joe’s poor leg

6 Likes

Sounds as if we also need a

yardarm

[flappity] [flappity] [flappity] [flappity][flappity][flappity]…

5 Likes

… & Joe, have a lizard. In case any of the buggers make break for it.

https://goo.gl/images/AemPps

5 Likes

Gawds

After a very long night I finally fell asweep at around 6am, & have had to cancel my hair appointment, as I woke up 10 minutes before I should have been there

I was mortified

Am now waiting fer the Nurse to call me

HeyHo

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Do nurses arrive because you cancel a hair appointment ? Lorks, this is getting intrusive.

6 Likes

Ha Ha

I knew that wouldn’t read properly !

This is the 'phonecall I should have had on Monday

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

idiot child

6 Likes

She has just 'phoned, so that’s another thing sorted

I have to go to town today, but will go on the 'bus - head isn’t up to driving

It’s 3 Degrees

Cue music…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

4 Likes

Idiot adult who left a colander full of spaghetti within reach of a child who was strapped into a high-chair, more like it.

6 Likes

My brother, when about high-chair age, would signal that he had finished eating by putting the bowl on his head

Martyr Soup was a Bugga

Apparently…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Filthy little ape.

Preferred the lizard.

5 Likes

Wasn’t that picture a template for a cartoon of the Orange One after he refused to play nicely with the G8 or somesuch?

5 Likes

We have recently returned from a bracing walk by the sea. Why, in temperatures around 3°C and with a strong Northerly blowing would anyone leave their cosy kitchen for such an ordeal? Well, the main reason was to escape the noise of a local farmer’s recently acquired bird scarer.

I realise that his oilseed rape seeds are precious, but the sheer volume of the BANGS is utterly horrible. Think Challenger Tank. It’s illegal to operate this bugga during darkness, so I am in no hurry, presently, to have lengthening daylight hours.
Soo xx
6 Likes

Bad luck Soo

I suspect the scarer will be removed when the seeds have germinated

If it’s any comfort I have taken to using rape seed oil all the time as I like the light flavour and high smoke point

6 Likes

If they fink the odd bang is going to scare the likes of Me they’ve got anuvver fink coming.

And maybe even an unscheduled bang or two.

6 Likes

Oh, I understand the need for some sort of a method to scare off seed eaters, Twellsy, so I support the farmer’s right to protect his crop/livelihood (I do come from a farming background). I think that he may have moved the blummin’ thing, or turned down the volume - which is possible.- as the noise seemed to have decreased an hour or so ago.

They are probably w#rking on Mark5, as I read this.

Wonder how long oil seed rape takes to germinate…

Soo xx

4 Likes