So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Wonder how long it takes a bee-bovvering farmer to learn to look under his bed before getting into it.

6 Likes

I like your thinking, Hedgers.
[Dons ninja-bee outfit]
Soo xx

6 Likes

There are many different seeds, each varying in response depending upon light levels and temperature. However, a typical germination period in temperatures of around 10°c (which, of course, isn’t the case at present, but was last week) is around 10 days.

Yours.

G. Harvey esq.

6 Likes

Thanks, Armers. I admit that I had grown tired of researching the whole seed germination business. Given that the fields have been covered in snow (and it’s not melting), 10°C seems an unlikely objective, forra while. So - I’ll either go into ninja-bee mode, or play the 21-gun salute on loop, to gain control of my environment. Sorted.
Soo xx

5 Likes
6 Likes

Of course - Family!
That would sort things, admirably (I’m a Real bee, y’know).
However, all izz quiet so I’ll settle down wiff me gin. Until tomorrow.
Oops - Carinthia izz on the back foot, potentially. Do you have another appointment booked, Dear?
Also, how are joe and his little helpers?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Calling Sparrer’s bruvver. There are them as needs fings…

…broke

PS: oil seed rape is an abomination and an eyesore (no, autocorrect, not an Eeyore) and plays havoc with the Ma in terms of sneezing and edakes but the oil does make the best vegetarian roast potatoes

5 Likes

I agree, Gus. It looks and smells ‘orrible, in its rude form. I am convinced that its introduction to our environs triggered DS’ asthma (which has settled since he left the hive, so mebbe it wozz just the dust). However, I recognise that itizz prolly an important crop and shan’t call upon the Dunnock Flying Squad - yet.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Dust and a bit of dirt are good for assmar, aren’t they? Sort of. OSR, not so much ime.

It wasn’t farmers I wanted Ve Bruvver for, but I am sure there is useful work ve lad can do…
Gxxx

5 Likes

Ooh, sorry, Gus. Gawds - I can be so feckin’ needy :wink:
Soo xx

5 Likes

Our name is Dunnock, 'cos there’s fahsands of the beggars.

5 Likes

Don’t be a dafter Bee than God or Nature intended, Soo. At least I don’t have artillery going orf under me windows. Bum in butter, me
Sleep tight. And a murrain on 'em, orra blight. Or maybe just delinquent birds in search of an honest meal pecking froo ve wires, eh?

5 Likes

Or, just flying over them, on night-shift…
Nah - they won’t do it. Too busy, cosied up with their beers, gins - you name it. They’re just like the rest ovvus and will wait till the morn, for action.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Keeping, belatedly, up at the back (yes, oxymorons, or summick) - wot are those things, Gus?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Yeah, well, Cousin Ocularis tried to peck froo the wifi and that didn’t go too well, but otherwise…

5 Likes

As our very own Dunock puts it,

But I exaggerate. Just a little local unpleasantness.
Bracing self for the call from the Ma after the Club’s post -Christmas bash. Now for the aftermath of that we really might need Dunnock frere…

Gxxx

5 Likes

Noooo, not a pore injured wagtail. I luvs em

5 Likes

A pecky-tecky approach. I like it, but maybe Ocularis wasn’t so keen, in the end.

As do I, Gus.

Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes

I am in need ovva Drink after catching up with all that

Haircut booked for next week
No real harm done, but I was mortified

My Brane hasn’t been in gear all week

Quiet at the back there…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

More than understandable, Carinthia. Have a fuzzy hug from yer bee.
Soo xx

5 Likes