So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

STOP PRESS
Bella has just hatched a chick, with a second on the way. :champagne: all round!

(At least, until they turn out to be roosters—her record to date on gender balance is roughly on a par with the Vatican.)

7 Likes

Congratulations to Bella!

5 Likes

Yay for Bella! Let’s hope she has two daughters, this time.

Might you have need to buy a coat, for DDD, Fishers. How exciting, to be welcoming a Dog.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Yay for Bella

And doggy visits for a long time

Here the leopards are being a small bit annoying - being 3D fighting balls of spotty fur

6 Likes

AttaBella!
Worms all round!

5 Likes

We won’t mention the ‘biltong’, Soo…
Oh, we will… in that we already have. Briefly, a DDD treat was almost filed as a Sparrer treat. Freeze-dried venison and blueberries - would have been fine (a very reputable brand). If a touch on the chewy side.

5 Likes

I am tempted to get them out for tasting. Biltong is chewy, after all.

5 Likes

Hopefully there will be photos tomorrow. Haven’t actually seen them myself yet—didn’t want to disturb them while hatching.

5 Likes

Very sensible. One might get pecked something rotten…

5 Likes

thattiz a matter between spouses, or even spice. We shall draw a veil.

anyone got an india rubber? There’s: such a thing as too much veil, where one cannot see a bluddy thing. All that enthusiastic and busy cross-hatching. Please wash your hands before leaving the art room, deres

5 Likes

I fear the blueberries would make it too sweet.

5 Likes

I shall look for similar sans blueberry, then, next time I go to worship Dexter, a young GSD of faultless manners and general gorgeousness. Whose head is still puppy-soft while the rest of his coat is now all-grown-up-ish.

They do whole bones and dried pig ears and all sorts (I mention this wrt the DD dog. For the avoidance of doubt)

5 Likes

Why would you want to go around marrying Morons ?

5 Likes

She didn’t, I believe.

I’m glad that you have swerved doubt, Gus. I almost imagined Doggy treats being proferred to our resident Bird and that would be All Wrong. I’ve prolly got the wrong end of the biltong, again.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Is there a right end of biltong ?

Proffers Pitchers

Am still Flumping & will have a shower & Decline on me Chaise wivva Drink

Or 3

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I’m very fond of biltong (esp. w/vodka). Pig’s ears, less so, but That Hound made short work of one a few years ago.

5 Likes

Well, I don’t know, Carinthia. I’d depend upon Prince Charles to bail me out on the etiquette, with that one.

I am flummoxed by a bit of news. Nothing sad or terrible but a curved ball, nonetheless. So - I’ll join you in a drink or two while I inwardly ponder the strangeness of folks.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Have Severial Hugs, Soo

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Many fuzzy hugs for you, too. How has Monday been?
Soo xx

5 Likes

There is no hope for you, Hedgers. But, then, I realise why there must be such.
We needs our Sparrer.

Time for bed, perchance to…sleep.

Soo xx

5 Likes