So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

At least when I fell I didn’t spill a drop of rum punch

Mmmm Mount Gaye rum…

5 Likes

Huh. Barbancourt…

5 Likes

A Rhum do, right enough.
Furfles for That Hound.
Best dreams, All,
Soo xx

4 Likes

See

I knew that you had Bluddy well fallen…

I’m grateful that I don’t drink Rum…

Or Gin

Soo may have my share

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Oi, Chatelaine! Nuffink wrong wiv fallen wimmin in principle.
Hiccetythud
Gus xxx

5 Likes

Indeed, Gus, but when they tell you that they have never fallen orff an bar stool & you know they have, then they is an Dozy Bugga …

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

The trick is arranging what (or whom) to land on.

Orf to me nest.

6 Likes

Morning all
I have been stuffed by nice waitresses in the posh hotel that we are at with the rally

They kept bringing me more goodies and it would have been rude to refuse things like a fresh croissant made by the chef and stuffed with bacon wouldn’t it?

6 Likes

Polite to a fault, Twellers, that’s you.

Why croissant round yer bacon, though? Innovation is not necessarily progress in the breakfast sphere*. Is the rollóg bhricfeasta to be cast aside.in favour of some flaky Gallic interloper?

*like a bap, but fatter and more rounded.

5 Likes

The croissants were as well as the full fry the toast the brown bread with cheese the muesli the cinnamon danish and the tea

I was spoiled

6 Likes

Then all you really need izza

yardarm

which I happen to have handy…

6 Likes

I hope that will fortify you sufficiently to withstand the tirade that is likely to ensue over the c-word…

4 Likes

I am just a bit stuffed but it gives me energy to tell folks that it’s my way or I can make life rather unpleasant

I love the power you know

And the smell of the racing oil

5 Likes

Am I the only one hearing the distant strains of Ride of the Valkyries?

5 Likes

You are not.

5 Likes

This is all That Fish’s fault for introducing the subject of flapjacks. Musing on oaty syrupy concotions, I was inspired to make some oat cookies. Turned out well - despite a clear ambition on their part to go overdone in the twinkling of an eye - but much too sweet. Loved them as a young Gus, but obviously my palate has matured.
It was flapjacks I craved after all, it seems. Oh well.

4 Likes

Greetings from Sneeze Central

Am going to stagger up the road for my newspaper & will require an 'Normous Medicinal when I get back

I have been sorting/clearing again today, & there is now a bag of rags for the Orsepiss as well as a bag of wrapping/packing stuff

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Have now been released from my duty as a doorkeeper

Much excitement and meetings with only the bosses of the rally

Looking up the rules too

I am a Trappist just now

5 Likes

p’raps?

6 Likes

That’s my sort of religion

5 Likes