So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Indeed, Dunnock

Pitchers may be required…

Well, I have managed to put a Noo ink cartridge in the printer,and have found the recycling envelope for the old one

It’s all go here…

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Well done, beaky, on the ‘safe place’. OK, now where is it? That’s usually my problem.

4 Likes

In my bedroom, there is a neat hole chewed in one corner of the fitted carpet, and a neat mouse-sized hole down into the underfloor bit, where the mouse that came to visit had started to make himself at home just before he was deported into the Far Country On The Other Side Of The Thames.

Whether a Hound of Tindalos may have taken refuge there I cannot say. It is a corner, after all.

4 Likes

Here I have just been given a kilo of peas still hot from my friends sunny garden
O

4 Likes

And I have deployed a Green and Useful Serpent* to hoick an errant phone out from under the bed where it had gone to earth. This, being a Major Achievement, has pleased me mightily. * a friend of That Sparrer

4 Likes

Ah, now that would be telling . . .

<parrot>suffice it to say that what will hold a lot will hold a little</parrot>

Within one compact case, this kit includes:
One pair mini long-nose pliers,
One mini side-cutter,
One pair of tweezers,
One hex-drive screwdriver handle (aka bit holder)
Ten (10) screwdriver bits (including a hex-drive to square-drive adapter),
One square-drive extension bar,
Four 1/4"-drive sockets (7, 8, 9 and 10 mm),
Six (6) precision screwdrivers,
One neat little storage unit for the screwdriver bits.

How much?

<parrot>go on, amaze me. how much?</parrot>

Six quid

<parrot><perch-fall value=“thud”></parrot>

5 Likes

Some people might be offended by such wanton exploitation of ailing cephalopods

3 Likes

Just as long as they aren’t like some bike tools I’ve had, which were apparently made of cheese spray-painted silver…

4 Likes

Would those cheese-tools be kept in a Brie F*case?

<parrot>sounds like a fondue mental design fault to me</parrot>

6 Likes

You can stop now: That Bird is on the road to Cambridge and cannot answer posts while driving…

3 Likes

“Fondue mentoo”, shurely?

3 Likes

Anybody know where I can borrow a Stilton Wrench?

4 Likes

You want to go Caerphilly with one of those.

3 Likes

Whey to go, Gus . . . .

3 Likes

Meanwhile, food has been eaten and I have realised that there are a lot of books on my bed which have to be put into shelves all over the house (since that is where they come from) before I can sleep in it. Bah.

3 Likes

Home. Very brief rain, just enough to make everything sweaty. Night all.

4 Likes

Pleased that you are back safely, Dunnock

No rain here, just Bluddy Sultry

Tsweep Well

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

I shall call a

yardaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm!

since That Bird is almost certainly still in the bird-bath.

Cloud here at the moment, but I think it’s going to get hotter today than it was yesterday. A pity; I still have a little cleaning to do in a south-facing room.

3 Likes

Crafty group here today

I am knitting a patchwork aran jacket

One square has been modified by me and my expert knitter friend to have a cable in the design

This is rather more interesting than a rib design and practice for my third next project

4 Likes

Hmm

Have discovered that the black plastic box in which we put our tins & glass has 'disappeared ’ from my blue Recycling bin. Someone must have snaffled it whilst I was away last week

Sigh

I have an even older, & more knackered one in the garage, which I will deploy,& then 'phone the Council for a Noo one

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes