So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

Morning all

Bacon butties are healing so here is an immense platter of em

With a seperate huge platter of butties for a wee bidie with its wing inna sling

6 Likes

I am the one with a limb in a sling really. That Bird is suffering from a duff shoulder-blade, whereas my right elbow is still playing up since Christmas, and I am getting to the point at which I am going to ask the pharmacist for advice, and probably wear a pressure bandage to stop me from using it to lift or stretch or push or pull with, and even take some analgesic at night to help me sleep in spite of it. Thank gawd, say I, that it is my right arm; changing gear with it would hurt.

5 Likes

Ooo poor fishy

Swimming with a sore fin is difficult

Dear me are we becoming a sort of set of symptoms?

I do hope not - cellarati are much too good a group to suffer injuries/illnesses

5 Likes

Not to mention I get better a lot faster than That Fish. Comes of being small ā€˜nā€™ delicious, I reckon; a sparrer wot canā€™t fly is starvinā€™ to death or rapidly helping to make bigger foxes, while a fish can hide inna cave.

5 Likes

Iā€™m on the Sick List too

Sigh

Hemail has been playing Silly Buggas today, but I have just got 2 urging me to ā€˜Plan for my Funeralā€™

Itā€™s only a cold, FGSā€¦

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Werl, yeah, you gots ter start planning for yer funeral well in advance. They donā€™t let you buy much gunpowder at a time any more.

5 Likes

Anyone want to help me with my Christmas bottle of gin?

I have only just opened it and itā€™s rather niceā€¦

http://www.moririshgin.com/

5 Likes

Sorry about the cold, dere Chatelaine; just what you wanted and needed, I donā€™t think. How is the noo medication working out, or is it too soon to tell?
G xx

4 Likes

Oof

Am back

So far so good, I think, Gus

I have to keep a very detailed diary of all symptoms of anything ,so that we can see wot is working

Seeing the OT again tomorrow

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Fins are crossed and a candle is lit over here.

4 Likes

Leopard tails and parrot wings crossed here

Might I have the keys to the blue cheese cage please?

I have need for the penicillin

On suggestive biccies

5 Likes

The Candle has been lit since I returned from your equivalent place, Carinthia. I very much hope that those ā€˜coldā€™ symptoms disappear soon. Also that the OT is as useful as she has been, up to now.

Twellsy, you are rather going through the mill and I wish better for you.

It has been bluddy freezing, around these parts. But, I am so very grateful to be here, rather than many places on our globe that I shanā€™t complain.

Best dreams, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes

Thank-you

We have decided to deal with 1 thing at a time, so sort the most serious first, & then, after the 12 weeks, if thatā€™s working, then mess about with Thyroxine & HRT

Iā€™m just pleased that itā€™s treatable !

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Iā€™m delighted, as are many, many others, Dear Chatelaine.
Soo (otb) xx

4 Likes

Fuzzy dreams wee bee

5 Likes

I go bed now, gnightā€¦

4 Likes

Me too.

[flummety]

5 Likes

Hazy blue sky, light and variable winds, a roving magpie or two.

yardarm

5 Likes

At some stage today I must make the Fish Pie wot I was going to have yesterday

Mr C used to refer to Ash Wednesday as ā€˜Fish Wednesdayā€™

An Restorative Summat sounds like an Good Idea

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Beautifully bright & blue on the Cheshire/Welsh borders. A bit windy though.

We have proper men in cleaning our marble fire-place. Years of general use & bits of soot and a failed attempt to self-clean it which made matters worse are hopefully being reversed WITHOUT stains on a new carpet or freshly painted walls. (gulp)

6 Likes