So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

I had handsfull of salad with oodles of cherry vine martyrs and feta cheese

With some tzatziki and falafel

I am being good

5 Likes

Wanna hear Temptationā€¦

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Fiendish Finnish & Estonian Vodkas to go wiv those sossinges, Carinthia?

[pourity] [pourity]

5 Likes

Any beer?

5 Likes

Trying to remember the very lovely beer I had at the pub last week. But I canā€™t, so Iā€™ll just get out the Bath Ales Barnsey instead.

5 Likes

Gus slept for the greater part of the day, which was lovely. Except that means I am now back on the nocturnal cycle, chiz mone grone.

Lidl sometimes has a black-labelled (Deluxe range?) Brie de Meaux. If seen, snap up and keep as a pet forra while. Very good and it definitely gets proper ā€˜legsā€™.

5 Likes

Gad moaning, Gus :wink: We expect friends on Friday evening, forra meal. The Glorious Cake will be assembled in time for this.

It was good to read Twellsyā€™s news, I think. Iā€™ll keep a weather eye open for the foreseeable.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Ooooh, exciting! I feel a bit responsible, though, so shall be on tenterhooks hoping that you are not disappointed in it.

4 Likes

She worries me when she says that sheā€™s being good, Sooā€¦

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry about that, Gus.Iā€™ll prolly kernackerate the cake and my disappointment will mean little. My friends are, without fail, generous and kindly and will give me the benefit of the dough, err doubt. I shall try to make a cake, with your blessing.

Yes - I know what you mean, Carinthia.

Soo xx

5 Likes

No, no, no, foolish wee Bee, my concern is not that you will knackerate it - Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t (you have got the right size springform tin, yes?) - but that you might not like it as much as I do and wonder what all the fuss was about. Sort of the same feeling one gets when recommending a book that one rates very highly, only slightly more so.

G xxx

4 Likes

I most certainly have, Gus.
There is no question that Iā€™ll not like the cake, trust me, so long as I donā€™t let my Maestra down (thatā€™s you, btw). And my visitors will be amazed that I have made a pud.
Time forra a bee-bed.
Good nights, all.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Gin, Soo

Bound to help

Tomorrow, if the weather is fine, & I am fit enuff, friend et moi are going on the Chesterfield Observation Wheel

I have updated my Hymn Listā€¦

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

It ainā€™t nacheral. You can hear the moral sinews twanging.

Orf to me nestā€¦

5 Likes

I have wasted or spent, depending on your view of the matter, a lot of time going through files from previous computers and throwing away quite a lot of them, this evening. Bed calls. Goodnight!

5 Likes

Coo, thereā€™s a thing. Wheee! Take a hipflask of summat Warming, just in case.

Gxx

4 Likes

Hope the 'edake will be Frightened Orff by this unnatural state of affairs, Twellsy.

4 Likes

Have a Hug, Fishy

It can be very wearing in the Pondering department

I have a HipFlask given to me by an MLer

It says ā€˜Cheaper than Therapyā€™ on the frontā€¦

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

While that was a lovely thought of them anā€™ all, had they actually taken all the variables into account before ordering that inscription? I think not. :wink:

4 Likes

Depends on whether youā€™re drinking the Good Stuff, I suspect.

Morninā€™ all.

yardarm

5 Likes