So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

I could be really evil and say ‘quaite’, but I fink what you really meant was ‘overestimated’ :wink:

5 Likes

Quaite Raite, Gus… :wink:

Many moons ago, we had 2 who couldn’t sing, & much more Sung Mass

It was another sort of Penance…

I hope that both the Bluds & Battery behaved, Fishy

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Bluds were fine, battery is going to be Expensive. I have to go and get it fitted tomorrow.

4 Likes

Bluds, good. Battery - boo to the wretched thing.

3 Likes

I got fed up with charging mine every day, & worrying when I daren’t switch off in case it wouldn’t go again

F’Dave fitted it for me , without swearing once…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Apparently I had the wrong sort of battery for a car with the special “it turns off the engine when you are sitting in traffic in neutral and turns it back on when you get into gear again” cleverness this Mini has. I wouldn’t mind so much, except that Mini doesn’t actually do that, just says that it can, so it is of no benefit to me at all.

4 Likes

Isn’t this the battery that Mini came with?

I’m prolly having a dense moment again…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Our Fiesta does that spooky turny-off thing, Fishers. But, we have to turn the turny-off thing on, first. HTH.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Ye cods and little fishes cars are fierce clever nowadays

5 Likes

I hope that the edake has lessened in its nastiness, Twellsy.
Off to bed, for me. Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Gin, Soo

Vodka fer me…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

If it won’t give anyone nightmares at this late hour, there are warm buttered crusts available. Late emergency bake tonight as I managed to forget that I finished the bread this morning. 20/80 dark rye and strong plain, with sesame seeds both in and on. And it is really rather good. [crunchity] [crunchity]
Gxx

4 Likes

The Mini used to do that, Fish, if you had handbrake on, neutral, clutch up with the engine running. I assumed you’d got the Bloke to turn it off.

Ome safe, zzz tseep.

5 Likes

It certainly hasn’t done it for some time; this may be wghat has fritzed the battery.

I am going to bed, anyhow. Goodnight.

4 Likes

Moaning

Edake bluddy awful

Whimper

4 Likes

Emergency medicinal

yardarm

forra Twellsy.

's’not fair getting the hangover wivout the drinking.

5 Likes

Thank you dear birdie

Bacon buttie or ten?

I have just made up a loaf of em

5 Likes

Back to the Dr then, Twellsy

Before you have another uncomfortable weekend

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Tomorrow when my GP ain’t in the Dial

5 Likes

Pore Twellsy. Back to the quack with you tomorrow, Milady, if not before.

I have returned to bed for a bit with Acute Malingering and Ibuprofen, but sans cat. Furry little git is neglecting her duties.

PS: tomorrow then Twells, without fail

4 Likes