So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

It took me a long time - a worryingly long time - to work out why That Spadger was burbling on about haberdashery suppliers.
Hope you are feeling better today. Keep warm
G xx

3 Likes

You felt that we should stick to our muttons?

4 Likes

Nyer!

4 Likes

Swap you bright chilly and sunny for a howling gale and heavy rain dear chatelaine?

4 Likes

No thanks, Twellsy

Getting duller by the minute now,& I am going to put the heating on

Carinthia.xx

2 Likes

Some seriously pissed off chooks complaining about being stuck inside - again. (Bella may look cute, fluffy and demure, but when she complains, she doesn’t believe in holding back; Katie has a worthy successor…)

5 Likes

I am NOT amused with our forecast for Paddy’s Day

That 4 letter word was mentioned

4 Likes

“pot’n”?

4 Likes

S–w!

4 Likes

Stew?

3 Likes

Probably what my father used to call “the white shite”.

3 Likes

Gottit in one Fishy!

3 Likes

Slaw?

4 Likes

I am ‘hovering’ waiting for a delivery which will arrive by 8pm, apparently

I think that an Slammer may be needed

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Sounds a good plan. Let’s all have slammers! Except That Bird, obviously, who is driving at the moment.

3 Likes

And the delivery has arrived

Celebratory Slammers !

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Sod’ ?

3 Likes

Just to dampen our day, & my apologies, Old Mother Shanks passed away (I thought long & hard about that phrase) yesterday.

She’s been ill for almost 5 years, has gently slid physically, but worse, mentally over that time but has dived since Christmas. We were told she would not last the week 6 dsys ago. That’s what I call a forecast.

Anyway, not to be morose, it was her time … beyond it in fact. No pain, no distress and a gentle end.

Now … Shula. What a spoilt, miserable cow.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that, Armers. RIP Old Mother Shanks.

7 Likes

Armers, I’m glad for your mother and for you that she had a gentle death. My condolences, dear boy, and may she rest in peace.

6 Likes