So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

Now on the little train, objective to get off before Manchester. Will only be sporadically FTB- and net-enabled, so play bonny and don’t shove beans up your noses. Unless you REALLY want to. Gus xxx

5 Likes

Oh the temptation… See you when you can manage.

4 Likes

A modification is allowed for you, dere Fish, on account of the Allergy: beads are an acceptable substitute. A bientot, chers amis

5 Likes

There’s quite a lot of of “before Manchester”. Do you have a specific target Gus ?

5 Likes

I know a jolly good pub in Brum…

5 Likes

Glad of happy landings, as I am, I wish all best dreams.
Good nights, all,
Soo xx

4 Likes

Good night, Soo; goodnight, all.

4 Likes

Gin, Dear Soo

Slammer, Dear Fishy

Carinthia. xx

4 Likes

Blue day wiv fluffy clouds innit. I Do Not Trust Them.

Have to go into That London today; bah. And by the time I finish other things, the beer festival I’d like to go to will probably be too crowded; double bah.

yardarm

5 Likes

Achieved disembarkation pre-Manchester. Hereford - which by a fortunate coincidence is where I was being met

4 Likes

Waves to Gus

Hope that you find things in reasonable order

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

That London is much as it usually is. Too many pigeons and norrenuff Proper Birds.

4 Likes

Have you found some decent Beer to make up for all that ?

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

There is a Business Meeting to be got through first.

Pore Bird.

4 Likes

And once I get out of all that lot, the Beer Festival will prolly be Full.

4 Likes

Gosh, the weather’s turned out even worse, again. Given that my favoured form of exercise is walking and we have had weeks of inclement/shitey weather, I have ordered a treadmill. There is only so much of the pointless walking up and down stairs that one can stand.
Good afternoon.
Soo xx

3 Likes

Wow, Soo

Am impressed

Hissing it down here too, & we are bracing ourselves for more of the white stuff

Carinthia.xx

2 Likes

Can one get treadmills which have a screen so you can watch films while you walk?

3 Likes

Mushroom Patee on Toast here , if anyone would like some

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Not for the kind of money I’d be prepared to pay, Fishers.

Yum - yes, please!

Soo xx

3 Likes