So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

Yes…

6 Likes

Pah! One asks a perfectly civil question…

5 Likes

Slaps a split baguette in the path of cheese attempting to run free

And here’s some cammembert dishes for baked Camembert with garlic

Should beer be drunk with the cheese platter we are having

5 Likes

A quick-thinking and resourceful Twellsy. Lesser mortals such as me, without the RUC training, would just have tried to trip the bugger up ;- )

4 Likes

I have been known to wrangle the blue cheese in the cellar cheese cage

I t really bites back

I t strikes preemptively

5 Likes

'For I shall consider my cheese, Horace […]
For Sixthly he strikes preemptively […]
For if he meets another cheese he will enfold and digest him ’
etc

4 Likes

I need Baked ComeOnBert wiv Garlic right now

Please

The Blue Cheeses can just Sod Orff

Snell Snyff

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Encourage them in a Gusly direction, dere Chatelaine. I will establish a Sanctuary for them, where they can run free prior to getting et.

5 Likes

Maybe not the best idea in the circumstances

4 Likes

Snell Snork

Would that work?

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Meanwhile, if you fancy some calamari later AND have access to a 3D Printer (anyone ???) …

5 Likes

Morning

Soda farls toasted buttered and stuffed wiv bacon and eggs (scrambled for egg phobics) on the table

I am flumping with tea and parrots and poppies

Buggtrit to all edakes - especially those that happen to folk who have not had acckyfrolic drinks for 60 hours and more

Snot fair!

But I reckon that if I have it then it is leaving someone else alone

5 Likes

Pore Twellsy. Must be someone else’s turn for the edake. Like a particularly unlovely class guinea pig.

Now I do call that considerate. Thank you.

Was woken early by sharp feet and persistent whiskers and cold wet nose. Grumph.

4 Likes

And they are calling it T-1000…

Speaking of calling,

yardaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm!

4 Likes

I used to love Calamari - hope that I still do, but last year at the campsite, I had a portion barbecued, & enjoyed them, but haven’t been able to bear the smell since

Don’t think I could cope with a 3D version, although it prolly wouldn’t smell…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Talking of things wot smell, some Deadly Attack Potato Salad is under construction… I am cooking rather than printing it. Not an early adopter, me.

5 Likes

Deadly Attack Potato Salad is wonderful

I have been for my newspaper & managed to buy a rather nice bunch of spring flowers reduced to £1. They had been £5-50

Also bought myself a Chinese Takeaway, which will last me for a couple of meals .I fancied summat tasty, & really don’t feel like cooking

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Sounds like a Good Plan, Carinthia.

4 Likes

It was rather good. I hope the takeaway was too.
In a fit of daring and innovation I sprinkled smoked paprika over the top of it, and as an additive it is definitely, er, additive. And it looks pretty too, which never hurts.

Good work wiv the spring flowers. Got rid of my big bowl of the pale daffs with reddish trumpets yesterday and I must say they leave a hole. In the dust on the table, mainly.
G xxx

5 Likes

Evening, all.
A busy day was had, yesterday. Ballet in the afternoon (Bourne’s Cinderella) then whizzed back home to host friends forra curry. Far too late to bed and far too much to drink, I’m happy to say.
I made a vegetable sambar, this evening which is extremely hot but delicious, I think.
What dish did you settle for, Carinthia? It wasn’t chicken with ginger and spring onion, was it?
Soo xx

5 Likes