Sotbo

Statement of the bleedin’ obvious, in expanded form.

Nick Warburton, for he is the named perpetrator, is a very poor scriptwriter.

But what is the rest of the mighty (ok, probably clanky and outmoded but hey, these people are still getting paid) TA machine doing, or thinking?

Quality control is something that happens to other people. So is flogging round the fleet. Howe deserves the beeb equivalent. (you are free to interpret that according to age, depravity and distance, temporal or geographic, from The Captain’s Cabin).

4 Likes
3 Likes

Aw Sparrer, that made me exceedingly happy. One has to admire a chap who, even when overcome by spiritous liquors powerful emotion, dredges up ‘acumen’ and deploys it correctly.
Were I to have three turns at a time machine, then the third would be used to sweep up Woodroofe (ffe?) and deposit him in the TMS box at… oh, any time really, but best an interestin’ day at the Oval.

We’re a long way from TA now, and isn’t that lovely?

4 Likes

Fairy lamps. Send more fairy lamps.

4 Likes

Will Candles do?

Carinthia. xx

4 Likes

Thank you, Darling, but no, they won’t. I want fairy lamps and the fleet. Lit up. With flamps. And airylights. And I want it now;- )
Gxx

4 Likes

The original “tired and emotional”.

4 Likes

A strong contender for ‘Worst episode evah! [since the last WEE]’. Offensively bad.

3 Likes

Like weather records, it’s not really very surprising any more when that one’s broken again.

3 Likes

True, but I needed to vent my spleen and the Oaf was unavailable for kickin’.

3 Likes

I need “WEE” for the nicknames-and-phrases.

3 Likes

“There is no property in a TLA”. Um, I mean ‘you’re welcome’;- )

3 Likes