Terrific

Just what you always do at a dinner party in your honour: slope off upstairs, leaving the friend you invited to come to it on his own with the host while the hostess, your mother, also slopes off.

Poor bluddy Ben. He must have wanted to sink through the floor.

5 Likes

Serves him right for being a horrible unfeeling ill bred little shoite when Ruari confided in him!

5 Likes

I would find it difficult to disagree more with this diagnosis, if I am honest.

In what way horrible? In what way unfeeling? In what way “ill-bred”? “I have a sexual preference” is hardly something requiring to be told how brave and beautiful you are for saying so, as far as I am concerned.

4 Likes

Had Twellsy omitted her last five words, I would have been in total agreement with her - some unusual planets must be in a rare alignment…

As it is, I tend to agree with you, although

is pretty much the opposite of what he claimed, or has.
Assuming we are ruling out, e.g., hedgehogs, hyenas and hippopotamuses. And I wouldn’t be too sanguine about that, tbh, with both Brian’s and Siobhán’s blood in him.

5 Likes

He has stated that his sexual preference is for either sex. I think that’s no longer particularly remarkable: we have become accustomed to the doctrine of grab.

5 Likes

I await Brian’s response to the bisexual revelation

I still think that Ben is an unfeeling ill bred little shoite

Admitting to any deviation from the so called normal is hard enough without a puerile eejit going on about having first pick of the girls

4 Likes

But to be fair, this is Ambridge… ‘normal’ is a somewhat elastic bandage concept. See Xander, for instance.

5 Likes

Or Henwee

5 Likes

Fanta

Ben is the product of David and Ruth

Any more reason to not think he is ill bred?

The limpet might agree with me on that point

5 Likes

Indeed.
Seeing him might be fine, though I hae me doots; hearing him is definitely not.

I do. As stated yesterday.

5 Likes

Oh no, no. JD is NOT the cuckoo’s mother. I doubt either of them would accept that description.

5 Likes

She did do the majority of the work.

6 Likes

…and put the squeeze on Brian to benefit her non-Aldridge spawn.

5 Likes