That was predictable, Adam

You are just another casualty of the editorial team’s rather boring and unrealistic campaign against Brian.

3 Likes

I knew this would happen from the way this chap whose name I keep forgetting - I don’t need to remember it now, do I? - made no mention of Home Farm’s little troubles during their first meeting. Now Brian is going to get it in the neck from Adam. He’s already being scolded by Kate as if that’s not bad enough. I do wish Brian would ask her if Spiritual Home was ever making any money, either before or after the contamination event. As for Alice, if Daddy was her only important client, then she wasn’t much of a sales person, was she? That only leaves Debbie and Ruairi to have a go since Jennifer seems to have turned on him too.

4 Likes

Fear the Wrath of Spare Mousie.

6 Likes

Funnily enough, that’s my Twitter handle. The Aldridges should be very afraid!

6 Likes

Awww, did I miss a good tantrum, or has it not happened yet? Or will Modom restrict himself to being pouty and pettish?
Poor Bloody Brian.

2 Likes

Adam stomped out of the pub where he had been meeting - OK, I looked it up this time - Michael Park. Leaving his half pint untouched. That’s about it.

I have no doubt he’s going to go and stamp his foot at Brian for ruining things with Mr Park’s friends. Is it about now that Jennifer will decide to tell ‘the children’ Brian’s guilty secret? Fool that she is, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

I find it hard to believe Brian told her what he did, mind you. Cunning old fox, he’d have kept schtum.

5 Likes

Of course he would, Janie. Or at least he would have done if he actually had done what he wouldn’t have done anyway. Gahhh!

4 Likes

Yer just don’t drink half pints. The feel of the glass on yer gob is all wrong.

(I may be biased.)

5 Likes

Be fair - a pint glass would be hard to manage when your mouth is permanently puckered into a “cat’s arse” scowl.

5 Likes

Oh I dunno, Joe. I have both the necessary props to hand and - yeah, it’s manageable. Gxx

4 Likes