The charisma of a dishcloth

and all the self-preservation instinct of a lemming.
Who am I?

(and why was Helen washing her own car? Surely Tony does it if Johnny is too busy)

6 Likes

She was washing her car so Lee could find her doing it. I expect Tony or Johnny finished doing it for her after she abandoned it (and her children) to take Lee for walkies.

7 Likes

Bit late in the year for a bikini carwash innit?

8 Likes

Oh dear. Now he knows she’s Fragile.

9 Likes

But does he love the sound of breaking glass?

7 Likes

He’s hardly from the right class, dere

7 Likes

Can’t a chap have aspirations any more?

8 Likes

Would be much better if he stopped.

8 Likes

You know Helen’s hair appointment, which has on other boards been described as highly improbable to have been secured at short notice at this time of year?
I think we can let the scripties off on that count.
More in hope than expectation I rang the salon late this afternoon, asking for an appointment for Tue/Wed/Thurs, and after patiently pointing out to the young woman that 12:30 Friday didn’t actually qualify as Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, secured a slot at 3pm tomorrow, with my operative of choice.
But then he doesn’t have a silly French name, and is boringly hetero… It is also at a time when many people cannot get to the hairdresser, which helps.

6 Likes

Not that Fabrice is a silly name per se. For a Frenchman. del Dongo, on the other hand…

6 Likes

Maybe he should shave the words “run like the wind” into the back of her scalp?

7 Likes

And what style would Modom like this time ? :wink:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Just re-empoodlement, dere

6 Likes

But poodles are just gorgeous

I doubt Hellqueen could manage that even with Fabrice waving his magic scissors!

5 Likes

I’m surprised Helen never considered hairdressing as a career…

4 Likes