"The longer it goes on

…the less likely they’ll find her" (or wtte)

Oh, I duuno, Trace; you were talking about ‘that Chelsea smell’ yourself just a moment ago. It’ll just be a bit …different. Kind of stronger. Like old catfood.

And that’s twice now we’ve had ’ the biggest decision of her loife’ bollocks. Potentially the biggest mistake, if she does nothing. They are hell-bent on making termination into some huge deal. It really, really isn’t. Sodding BBC.

5 Likes

Recent research indicates that as many as half of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion, even without terminations being included in the figure.

So I suppose all women of childbearing age who have sex at all ought to spend their entire menstruating lives racked with guilt about all the babies they have killed.

5 Likes

Not a joke. There are serious efforts in the USA to make this notifiable and prosecutable.

5 Likes

I am well aware that this is the case. I regard it as definite evidence that the Republican party and the Southern Evangelicals are seriously ignorant and definitely need to be restrained, in those jackets with the long sleeves if necessary.

5 Likes

Can anyone remember what happened to the Titchener melon-baller? Only I’m minded to take matters into my own hands.

Digressing, but cba to start a new thread. Lily and her ‘smart suit’… She might as well give up now and admit that what she is really itching to get into is a twinset and pearls…

5 Likes

In the name of all the gods and little fishes, who wears a smart suit to university?

I did know a man who used to wear what-had-been-white shirts with collars, but he grew out of it by his second term.

4 Likes

Wannabe future politicians.

5 Likes

Not even they do so for every day wear. Some of them put on what amounts to fancy dress for specific events.

3 Likes

Depressing thought. Are we going to have to wait until The Great Exhuming of the Undercrackers for a denouement? Surely Beth, or possibly Bess, will come up triumphant wiv bits of corpse round her faithful muzzle before then.

'The Felpersham Strangler whets his knife
(He’s a very confused young man)…

4 Likes

Sparrer’s Bruvver Industries, help for the very confused.

("Here’s a motivational mp3. It just says ‘get them before they get you’ over and over.)

4 Likes

The Felpersham Strangler whets his knife
(He’s a very confused young man)
Then collects himself and checks his knots -
But a shallow grave with the undergrots
Is the weakest point of the plan.

Hey! Come what may and daffydowndilly,
If you can’t have a Chelsea bun
There’s nothing to stop a lad plucking the Lily
For a more refined spot of fun.

A ha-ha, viewed right, is a glorified ditch
And from all angles Lily’s a bit of a spoilt, deluded, self-regarding, poisonous princess.

4 Likes