The rewilding land fairy

Has landed in Borcetshire Land estates…

9 Likes

Spluttering old fool.
Too much to hope that a rightly infuriated and confused Ruby savages him before the board meeting happens, I suppose

9 Likes

One can hope that Martyn Gibson produces good solid figures about the matter.

8 Likes

Why did the Dopeys do that? Feckin’ eejits.

8 Likes

Never mind, it was only 12 acres. It’s the BL Rewilding Fairy who has the real power that I fear.

But yes, feckin’ eejits.

8 Likes

It’s the Fairy fluttering her wings

The Dopeys’ gesture enthuses the BL board as much as Justin will

6 Likes

I haven’t yet heard it

Not sure if I can cope, TBH…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I am confused - is rewilding a pro-EU storyline? In which case should I like it as I consider Brexit a bad word? It’s tough because I can’t sympathise with Pip or Pheobe, they are literally begging around town - which doesn’t shine bright on their initiative!

5 Likes

When people are expected to appreciate something artistic just because of its politics, that usually leads to supremely bad art. See for example in the US “Christian” film- and music-making, where sales are pretty much guaranteed because there’s so little of either that the more toxic sort of church leader will approve of.

5 Likes

It’s Phoebe, as in ‘amoeba’: that simply can’t be a coincidence…

4 Likes

Don’t give them ideas! The thought of her multiplying…

6 Likes

7 Likes

The Three Stooges ride again.

Why do they have other characters telling us how intelligent/impressive someone is when that someone is written as a phoeble-minded skoolgurl?

7 Likes

Because they’re not capable of showing us someone intelligent/impressive?

7 Likes

The classic “write about what you know” problem…

7 Likes

Their idea of bardroom intrigue is pretty damned vague, too - and if there’s one thing the BBC does have, it’s internal politics. So it is just sub-crap writing.

6 Likes

Do they debate “Andrews”?

6 Likes

bugrit

7 Likes

I like the idea of a bardroom. Bert ousts Idiot, Gibson et al

6 Likes

The only drawback with that is, um, Bert and having to hear him.

7 Likes