'The truth hurts!'

Indeed: note that JD only landed that crack round Alice’s chops when Alice was pointing out that Ruairi is there solely because JD wanted to hang on to her husband :laughing:

oh, just to state the bleedin’ obvious, A has absolutely massive Daddy Issues.

Wonder if the manner and means of her return will ever be specified: was Chris involved? Because really it was none of his damn’ business how things were going in Snottinghame, nor is it up to him to reimpose her on her parents. I want bad things to happen to Christopher sodding Carter. What’s that, Sweep? They already have? Okay then, more and worse bad things. And Martha to be carried off by rabid ferrets.

5 Likes

Really, given how little these people know about elementary restraint techniques, I’d have hoped Alice might at least have managed to cause a fiery crash on the M42.

7 Likes

Yay! A fiery crash wiv Added Rabid Ferrets (who come out to eat up the remains)!

7 Likes

Brought along to remind Alice of what she’s missing (doesn’t seem to have helped for some reason), and cage damaged in the crash.

6 Likes

I am fondly thinking of Christofur shoeing Alice’s horse wot she is holding which goes berserk killing them both and maiming Martha thus making Marthacare so much more difficult…

5 Likes

She can’t hold her drink, dere, let alone a horse…
At least that would put an end to Martha’s somewhat precocious ‘sitting up’ shenanigans. I mean, for maximum melodrama, some indications of her being defective ought to be becoming apparent round about now.

6 Likes

But a drunk holding the horse is the best way to get my happy fantasy to happen

And Soosan having more Marthacare is a joy

I like Radio Carter to be miserable - it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling…

6 Likes

I’m with you on that. But I don’t see that the rest of your scenario could plausibly come about, sadly.

Plausibly? What am I thinking?!

6 Likes

It’s as plausible as the Flower and garden show’s sleb will be

5 Likes

Wasn’t it said that Alan fetched her back, or did I imagine that? He should have done, either way, since it was his stupid idea in the first place.

6 Likes

That would make some sort of sense, I suppose, but I don’t recall hearing it (which means nothing!). I shall still blame Christopher for precipitating it with his pronouncement that it was time she came home. Pillock.

6 Likes

You are right, TFM: JD did say the fat fool brought Alice back. Well, not in exactly those words…

6 Likes

Since ‘home’ now appears to be Ambridge View for Christyffer and Maartha, they should get her.

7 Likes

Wasn’t the initial problem that they couldn’t have her at home because she might accidentally eat the baybee, or something?

5 Likes

Did you really have to say that? It just makes the inevitable disappointment worse

6 Likes

pssst, joe: that’s what the rabid ferrets are for.

6 Likes