There are few words

that seem appropriate to describe tonight’s offering.

It has left me with a consuming desire to raze Ambridge to the ground , poison the wells (why, thank you, Brian, yes: I could use a hand) and sow the fields with salt.

After going on a gloriously messy killing spree. Starting by ripping out the throats of Pip and Phoebe. Oh, and and Ruth. And Tom.

5 Likes

Well, few usable in polite society.

If there were an award for the most pointless episode…

5 Likes

Am musing on something lingering involving the fat end of a pineapple and possibly also boiling oil.

6 Likes

Hmmm. What we got was no actual information about who was in the short-list apart from people we already knew about (Adam, T&N, D&R, PP&R) and bugger all in the way of actual presentations, followed by “we’ll let you know in ten days or so”.

Frankly, big deal. Or rather, very small deal indeed, measured in microns.

6 Likes

Separately, I trust? You don’t want to go lubricating things.

5 Likes

I was thinking ‘sequentially’, joe, never fear

5 Likes

Look on the bright side. The Pip-Phoebe-Rex team was totally humiliated by Peggy’s question and Pip will be cursing herself for picking the wrong side. Also, usually-adoring Mummy and Daddy have not come around.

I will be very cross indeed if PP&R win after all. In the meantime, Pip is an unhappy bunny. That will do for me.

Oh, how about Adam, he was pretty obnoxious to Pip (or was it Phoebe, never mind). So well done there.

7 Likes

He’s a pompous and posturing ponce as well as a balls-aching Bore. So Adam vs Stupid Girlie (whichever of them it was, and I think it was Pip but am not LAing)) is a zero-sum game, however it goes. He’s quite high on my priority list for the massacre too. After he’s watched me dismember Ian in imaginative ways.

7 Likes

I know, but he was doing it at Pip (or Phoebe). So I did enjoy the moment.

7 Likes

And I would not want to deny you that pleasure. There’s little enough to enjoy atm, heaven only knows, dere.
Flurfles to Heidi, btw. And best to the Mister.

6 Likes

But what a shame everyone was so full of praise for Ruth. The only upside is that David was Frightfully Concerned about her and thus not ready to forgive Pip. Hooray for that at least.

6 Likes

Heidi thanks you and returns the greeting as does Mister.

6 Likes

Are you sure you flurfled the right one? ;- )

6 Likes

They are both total tarts for furfles, so no matter!

6 Likes