Total TV Guide April 30-May 5

Thanks to Toffee from Peet’s Mustardland

After compensating Home and Bridge farms following the IBR outbreak, tough financial decisions must be made to minimise costs at Brookfield.
With Pip determined to atone for her part in the disaster, she asks Toby for the £5,000 she lent him. When he says no, she delivers some unsettling news …
Kirsty is keen to start a Dawn Chorus Walk in Ambridge and presses Eddie to show her the Site of Special Scientific Interest at Grange Farm, which puts the wind up him.
Brian wants to know any business plans Adam has for the future.
Over dinner, Emma finds an ally in Nic to discuss care arrangements for George.

2 Likes

The last line has hints of a conversation instead of a quarrel. I shall keep a cheer or two ready for use in case it’s true.

1 Like

I hope Pip’s unsettling news for Toby is his eviction notice. Oh, wait though, do I? He seems to be making her miserable enough, so perhaps he should stay. She deserves him!

Nic and Emma … I wonder what they will conspire together to keep the blockhead brothers from butting heads again over George. Ed has always been ridiculously jealous of the fact that Will is George’s father and that Will can afford to give more expensive presents.

Sadly, it’s the Grundys who will be paying the price of Pip’s folly and deceit in that they are to have no more work at Brookfield for the foreseeable. I say that not as a huge fan of the Grundys but as one who wants Pip to pay for what she did.

[quote=“JustJanie, post:3, topic:296, full:true”]
I hope Pip’s unsettling news for Toby is his eviction notice. Oh, wait though, do I? He seems to be making her miserable enough, so perhaps he should stay. She deserves him![/quote]

Oh come now. I’m not sure she deserves that. Run over by a herd of diseased cows, fair enough, but shacked up long term with the Tobesmeister?

1 Like

Oh yes she does!

1 Like

As ever, I’m like a moth to the lightbulb when I see the word Wind in the summaries.
Is Kirsty going to ply Eddie with egg sarnies during the dawn chorus walk, or does he have some wizard wheeze about sustainable energy options, or does he have a ghostly sighting of Phil or perhaps of Joe in a confused state and wandering?