Total TV Guide Jul 9-14

Despite being centre of attention on her birthday, Lillian is a bit miffed that Matt didn’t mark the occasion in anyway.
Turns out, his surprise gift might cause a rift between her and Justin.
For some reason, Brian asks Ruth to be Ruairi’s attorney. David is not happy about it.
Someone else not happy is Jill, who takes matters into her own hands when she discovers the Happy Friends cafe is going all upmarket as it is to be replaced by a posh restaurant.
Surely that’s somewhere Jill would feel at home?!
And yet another unhappy soul this week is Fallon, because she can’t fork out as much as Harrison can afford to on their new love nest, which puts a strain on the relationship.
Speaking of relationships, Lexi rubs Roy up the wrong way. In a soap that probably means they fancy each other - and of course, most of us saw something like this coming from the moment they met! We shall see if we’re right!
Such trivialities this week, however, take a back seat when Shula receives a devastating phone call …

Thanks to Toffee from Peet’s Mustardland

2 Likes

Cheers JJ. So, Roy speaks to JD. Good for him, don’t let her turn into an Ambridge brat.

2 Likes

Sorry, that was last week’s - I’ve corrected the OP. Yes, agree with you about Phoebe, what a brat she sounded!

2 Likes

Did she remember his birthday the day before hers?

(I happened to see this, realised that I had and there was no point pretending that I hadn’t, and just do wonder about that.)

1 Like

What a giveaway that I haven’t been enticed back to listen :neutral_face:

1 Like

So is Shula’s son one of those tankers who were killed at Castlemartin?

I think they were both corporals; he’s commissioned.

Perhaps Shula’s phone call is about Caroline. They were once particular friends.

2 Likes

I think you may have got it there, Frommers.:smiley:

1 Like